Hey fellow guitarists, I have somewhat a peculiar problem with a girl. She's on Facebook and her profile is only viewable by friends. We've like 6 mutual friends but she doesn't know me, okay? I've added her weeks ago and still when I search her, I get the inactive "Friend Requested" link. So what's up with that?
idk.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Relationship thread.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by Mobu
she doesn't know me, okay? I've added her weeks ago and still when I search her, I get the inactive "Friend Requested" link. So what's up with that?

erm why do you care? If you dont even know the girl, obviously she just doesnt want to be your friend. Why you would add a complete stranger on face book is beyond me any way...

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
maybe its b/c she dont know u???^ like the sig nosuhi4you!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Mobu
Hey fellow guitarists, I have somewhat a peculiar problem with a girl. She's on Facebook and her profile is only viewable by friends. We've like 6 mutual friends but she doesn't know me, okay? I've added her weeks ago and still when I search her, I get the inactive "Friend Requested" link. So what's up with that?

I am sorry, but anyone who adds someone else on Facebook/Myspace who doesn't actually know them is a shallow asshole

At the least talk to them at talk to them first!
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Its obvious to see she didn't accept your request. And I don't think it counts as a 'girl problem' if you don't even know them...
TRANSFORMICE

Are you seriously considering this 'girl trouble'? You haven't even talked to her yet. What in the hell are you worrying about?
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Quote by Mobu
so like do you know how can i cancel the friend request, is there a way? Coz i don't like the idea of her being able to see my complete profile!

then why the hell did you invite her in the first place?
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
she doesn't wanna add you, obviously. i get so many retarded people adding me on myspace, facebook, msn, and UGP that don't even read my profile to find out what i'm like, then message me saying "PLIZ ACCEPT PLIZ THEN N00DZ"

it annoys the hell out of me.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy