i have been searching for a new guitar now for a few months and have seen bothe the dimebolt and the dean from hell but i have never really considerd buying them because i was more interseted in the razorback.

could u please tell me in your opinion or experiance on what guitar is better the dimebolt or the dean from hell.

if you think that none of them are good then could you tell me a suggestion for a guitar that would suit me, i like the ml razorback style as well as the new ibanez xiphos/jackson warrior styles, i have to have a floyd rose or that type of bridge on it, a fast neck and humbuckers with a heavy metal/ very good rhythm sound.
You could make the generalization that the Washburn Dime guitars are decent and the Dean ones suck ass, and you wouldn't be too far off the mark.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I have the Dean from Hell and I personally love it. I would choose that over the razorbacks since it has better pick-ups. I don't lnow much about the dimebolt other then that it is rare to find now days.
Out of those two, the Washburn is a better choice. The Dean is so overrated and overpriced.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
I've always liked Dean a lot better than Washburn. I'd say go with the Dean.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Washburns IMO are higher quality. I had one and several things about it made me prefer to the Deans I tried: ONE PIECE Mahogany body, better Floyd Rose, better (tighter) construction and finish quality. That said, it was also heavier than the deans and came in weighing damn close to 18 pounds, so keep that in mind.