im in first period right now and im a TA in a history class and student teacher teaches this class while the real teacher does...whatever. anyway, he starts talking about the "fact" that a woman has never run for president. i looked up in surprise that a history teacher would be wrong about this. i told him he was wrong and he got all pissed at me and told me i was wrong so i went to this website http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/factoidarchive.html and found that like 9 women have run and so i printed it out. the printer is in the corner near his desk so he should see it soon. do you think this was too passive aggressive or should i have done something else?
What he possibly meant was no democrat or Republican candidate thus far has been female since no candidate who isn't democrat or republican has a farts chance in a hurricane.
Quote by freedoms_stain
What he possibly meant was no democrat or Republican candidate thus far has been female since no candidate who isn't democrat or republican has a farts chance in a hurricane.

if he did, he's still wrong. look at the link, there are democrats and republicans in there
ok, he read it and came up and talked to me quietly saying some bull**** that it was "refreshing to see that a sudent may be ahead of him." he wouldn't tell the students what i printed out though
Quote by deathbat831
ok, he read it and came up and talked to me quietly saying some bull**** that it was "refreshing to see that a sudent may be ahead of him." he wouldn't tell the students what i printed out though

What a twat.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by deathbat831
im in first period right now and im a TA in a history class and student teacher teaches this class while the real teacher does...whatever. anyway, he starts talking about the "fact" that a woman has never run for president. i looked up in surprise that a history teacher would be wrong about this. i told him he was wrong and he got all pissed at me and told me i was wrong so i went to this website http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/factoidarchive.html and found that like 9 women have run and so i printed it out. the printer is in the corner near his desk so he should see it soon. do you think this was too passive aggressive or should i have done something else?

You should bitch him out in front of everyone.

But that is also a very sneaky, yet kick in the ass approach.
Quote by deathbat831

Don't make it into a big deal. He should be mature enough to admit that he was wrong to the class, though.

Just make an overhead of the webpage and "accidentally" display it during class.

Also, I have to post this.

-SD
Last edited by SilentDeftone at Feb 1, 2008,
Go in on Monday and ask him if he still thinks no woman have ever ran for president...

And he'll be all 'I'm sorry deathbat831! Please forgive me!' and you'll be all 'Too late, mutha****a!' and then be all 'BOOM! HEADSHOT!' he'll be all 'Oh shiznit!' and then he'll be all like '*SPLAT!*' and I'll be like 'Aaaaaaawwww yeeeeaaaah...'.

That's how it'd happen.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by deathbat831
if he did, he's still wrong. look at the link, there are democrats and republicans in there

What that link seems to say to me is that 9 women tried and 9 women failed to gain candidacy.

I suppose it depends on what you mean by 'running'

My own definition would be having your name on the ballot sheet that the actual people vote for. And it seems no democrat or republican female has ever gotten that far.
last year i made our student teacher cry by accident:| she was the fattest woman ive ever seen, and when i saw her for the first time, i said to my buddy " a wild snorlax appears " and she heard me...it was kinda funny though.
Quote by hippiecrack69
last year i made our student teacher cry by accident:| she was the fattest woman ive ever seen, and when i saw her for the first time, i said to my buddy " a wild snorlax appears " and she heard me...it was kinda funny though.

+1 for the Snorlax reference.

Awesome.
Quote by Archaon
You should bitch him out in front of everyone.

But that is also a very sneaky, yet kick in the ass approach.

well, it's not that sneaky, because surely the printer will say which terminal it was printed from.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by hippiecrack69
What... is that like... 50 points on Maddox's scale of Assholery?

Fat people are funny.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.