Now that I've got all you Americans' attention, I need help choosing a gift for my aunt who's moving to the U.S. I have a few things in mind, but what are some things useful there? Nothing too fancy or expensive

Thanks.
Metal knickers.

Or a gun.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Fat people can be used as meat shields against bullets...
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Diet pills. She's gonna need them once she gets over there.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
george foreman grill
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Well then shes a loser for becoming an American? (I'm American and I dislike the title :|

But on-topic, I would say just some cash, because depending on her interests/profession you really wouldn't know.
As I always say: "Rawr"
virtual reality helmet
then she can pretend she's somewhere else!
(why do you think we watch so much tv?!)
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by haveaniceday233
george foreman grill
those are seriously awesome.

we have one of those they really are good. I'm so proud, I would have put my name on it if some bastard hadn't beaten me to it
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by Jaysifer
we have one of those they really are good. I'm so proud, I would have put my name on it if some bastard hadn't beaten me to it

ha ha ha ha

they are amazing
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by blynd_snyper
A sign that says 'Abandon all hope, ye who enter here".

When you pick her up from the airport you stick it outside the door so the moment she walks onto American soil she realises.

That made me LOL
Give her the advice of coming to Canada. Best thing you'll ever give her.
Our mounties are always standing on the borders with cookies, waffles, poutine, maple syrup, traynors and hockey sticks to welcome everyone
maybe a plug converter thing, so her electronics will still work over here - our pugs are different
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
If we're to believe everything said in the Glock thread, she absolutely 100% needs 20 guns or she will be mugged, raped and killed.
Chocolate, condoms, flak jacket, skateboard, sunglasses, guitar pics (she does play I hope?), Football for Dummies book, Hitchiker's Guide to the Universe, gum, taser, mace spray, dog treats, laser pointer, iPod Touch, Hoody, tongue stud, Walmart Gift Certificate, rolling papers, roachclip, Urban Dictionary, and several Black T-Shirts w/Bands. I'll think of more, maybe...
get her a sock to shove in her mouth is she's even half as annoying as the rest of the ignorant fucks in this thread.
#DTWD