A quality song, definitely one of the best off 'In Rainbows'.

It's pretty much all in falsetto and was pretty hard; I ran out of breath quite a bit but this is probably about as good as I'm gonna get it with recording it all in one. Maybe I'll record the full song and do each bit separate in future but for now I'd like some feedback on this version.

Tell me what you think, be brutally honest. C4C, of course. Thanks guys it's on my profile.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Oh I didn't do any mixing. Just recorded through an inbuilt mic on my £20 mp3 player and then uploaded it to my computer. I only do it the long-winded way if I have the time, and even then, Audacity/Quartz/my soundcard let me down by not keeping different tracks in sync = I can rarely be bothered.
70% is pretty accurate though, I'd like to hear how that would make it.
As for the notes, I take it you meant vocals. Not too good as in clarity, pitch, strength or what?

Thanks btw, is there anything in particular you want me to crit?
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Best vocals I've heard in a cover for a long while... I have trouble distinguishing the "gonna happen" bits from Thom's voice.

9.5/10
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
You need some work on opening up more when you go to falsetto. You need to have more air passing through your vocal chords then you have right now. Your transitions in and out of falsetto need to be cleaned up too. couple songs you may want to try to help you work on transitions and opening up your voice to push more air through, Deathcab 4 cutie - crooked teeth, foo fighters - my hero. Breathing technique is very important make sure you take as much air as you can when you get a chance and try to keep your lungs full. Dont hunch over your guitar when you sing. etc. Keep worken on it, it will come.