What amp would you suggest for around £300 ? I play Classic Rock and Metal Mostly but i do like a bit of Blues. I currently own a marshall Mg so it's pretty obvious i need advice in amps.
Not sure if it's in your budget but if you can, Peavey Valveking of some description.

If not, then aim for one of the Vox Valvetronix series... maybe an Epiphone Valve Junior.
*reported*
Should be in GG&A
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by josh999x
Oh come on hardy anyone posts amp stuff in guitar gear and accessories. ^

lollercaust
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by josh999x
=(

Getting reported necessarily a bad thing, just something that needs to be corrected. People just post that it's been reported so 10 other people don't report it.

Anyways, the Vox valvetronix would probably be a good choice for you.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Peavey Valveking
Marshall DSL 401
Epi Valve Junior (may need more gain)
Vox AD100
Roland Cube 60 (a cheaper alternative, maybe not big enough)
The Cube or Valvetronic are good choices. The Cube is more high gain and suited to metal though. Peavey Valveking doesn't have enough gain for metal.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Valvetronix is the way to go. They cover a wide range of sounds and the price is right!
moved
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Quote by fatboythin
The Cube or Valvetronic are good choices. The Cube is more high gain and suited to metal though. Peavey Valveking doesn't have enough gain for metal.

? valveking doesn't have enough gain? what the hell, sure it does more then what you need it has the boost function to the lead channel aswell that give you quite a bit of gain to your tone aswell, but if you want a multi-channel amp go for the cube but if your gonna stick to just blue rock and metal go for the valveking.
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar