Other weird noises such as??
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by fatboythin
Other weird noises such as??

I couldnt really put a name to these noises. I guess think Jimi Hendrix and tom morello
As for feedback, make sure your guitar isn't facing the amp, thats the main cause for feedback. Or reduce your gain if its too high.
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by fatboythin
As for feedback, make sure your guitar isn't facing the amp, thats the main cause for feedback. Or reduce your gain if its too high.

I WANT IT!
for weird noises, use your remote control (for a tv) point it at your pickups and press buttons

edit: if you want it do the opposite to what that guy said
Noise Reduction Pedal
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
try turning your amp gain all the way up, turn on a distortion pedal with the drive all the way, chorus pedal with full depth and rate. that should make a weird enough noise
Oops, sorry man, i thought you wanted to get rid of the feedback. Well, then thats easy. Just turn your gain up all the way and face the pickups towards the amp's speakers.

Make sure you have earmuffs on first.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30