Page 1 of 3
so we got this teacher, hes only been at the school since christmas.a couple of days ago, some kid hadn't done his homework, so this teacher gave him a detention slip, and the kid took it and ripped it in half. this kid is like 12, and the teachers like 40 sumfin, and he grabbed this kid by the throat and held him against the wall and threatened to smash his head in!!!!!!!!!!!!
he was taken away in a police car!!!!and rightly so!!!!!
now i'm short a biology teacher!
has anyone else experienced this type of violence??????to others or themselves???

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by Giant Tool
so we got this teacher, hes only been at the school since christmas.a couple of days ago, some kid hadn't done his homework, so this teacher gave him a detention slip, and the kid took it and ripped it in half. this kid is like 12, and the teachers like 40 sumfin, and he grabbed this kid by the throat and held him against the wall and threatened to smash his head in!!!!!!!!!!!!
has anyone else experienced this type of violence??????to others or themselves???

.... We need more of that in schools...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Giant Tool

...are you short an english teacher aswell?
lol wut.

I dunno, I'd like to say search bar, but I doubt this is a repeat. Well, we used to have this teacher, and we threw stuff at him...but he was a wimp, so maybe we toughened him up (before he quit).
My old geography teacher Mr Casey is like 6"3 and big and muscular...very muscular.. He also teaches P.E. So this kid starts mouthing off to him in lesson and Mr Casey doesn't like it so he throws tables and chairs at the kid. He did this to several other kids before getting the sack.
Quote by Slinov

hahaha
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by jakemac
My old geography teacher Mr Casey is like 6"3 and big and muscular...very muscular.. He also teaches P.E. So this kid starts mouthing off to him in lesson and Mr Casey doesn't like it so he throws tables and chairs at the kid. He did this to several other kids before getting the sack.

Is he Bobby Knight?
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I dont think the teacher over reacted.

The school I went to when I started was very well disciplined... Then they started letting anyone in.

Kids run riot and teachers do nothing.

Ideally, parents should punish their kids, but if it has to be done in school so be it.

I was beaten when I was bad and it kept me in line. Im on first at university, I have a good moral background.

When I was hit, my mum would explain why I was hit so I understood the situation.

Same should happen in schools. Beat the kids.

(If my dad beat me, he would beat me into submission and then some. He was a child abuser. When my mum hit me she would explain why and say it was a method of discipline. My dad beat me for a power fix and to exert his male dominance... Until I clocked him one back last year after 21 years of beatings).
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Last edited by Guitardude19 at Feb 1, 2008,
I think the teacher was right to do so.
Kids need to be taught respect.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
the kid deserved it! treat people with respect or you wont get any back.... simple as

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by blynd_snyper

BURN!

Anyhoo, I can actually see why your teacher acted the way he did, the kid was being a prick.

Fail.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by sum_ugly_man
That is ****ing awesome, Imagine a mortal combat going on in the classroom

Maybe like rival schools???
I had a German teacher like that last year, some kid told him he didn't have any staples left, so the guy said he did and they went on. When the kid sat down, the teacher grabbed the desk and flailed it yelling "ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?" The desk fell on the kid's foot, causing some muscular damage. The teacher got fired, he was from Belgium or something.
Another fine example of bad parenting. If parents don't teach their kids, who the hell will?

Teacher's way out of line though...why don't he pick on someone his own size (oh that's right, he'll probably get his ass kicked). That's no different than bullying. Maybe he has PTSD back when he was in NAM.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
You know, when i was 12, neither me nor anyone i really knew would dare do something as out of line as rip up a detention slip infront of the teacher.
I would've torn the little fucker to pieces.

The problem is, the global amount of "pussiness" is continually increasing, and more and more people fail to see the difference between disciplining and child abuse.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Kid is a prick. Teacher overreacted. Both sides are equally wrong
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
When I was in D.T once a teacher punched a kid I knew cus the kid dropped the N-bomb in class.

The teacher was black...so I don't blame him, but that asshole of a kid got the teacher sacked.

The same kid was then beaten up by my whole French class (me included) cus he was a real son of a bitch and had to be taught a lesson.

The French teacher stood there while 30 kids rushed this one guy who brought out some Nunchuks and tried to defend himself from chairs, pencils and children hitting him.

He was expelled (finally).

There was another teacher who was found out to be a real paedophile too. He used to swear at kids alot and supported West Ham.

Whenever I ask a teacher about him and why he was sacked they all give different stories and act nervous.

I go to a great school - something's always happening.
teacher should be given a medal. the kids a prick and ill laugh at his corpse when he is being beaten on the ground.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
That is ****ing awesome, Imagine a mortal combat going on in the classroom

FINISH HIM!

and i'm sure someone else already said this, but whatever. it's still epic.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Slinov

Hypocrite.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Quote by Giant Tool

He had the right idea, maybe he could have executed his plan a little better. Still, that cocky wanker got what he deserved, well maybe a little overboard.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Guitardude19

/thread

maybe some other teachers should follow his example? In all honesty American kids these days are SPOILED ROTTEN. Everything is handed to 'em. Its the truth man.

EDIT: it still amazes me that not many parents still spank their kids. my parents wore shoes out spankin my ass as a kid and god bless em for it.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Feb 1, 2008,
Quote by Guitardude19

+1
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
I dont think the teacher over reacted.

The school I went to when I started was very well disciplined... Then they started letting anyone in.

Kids run riot and teachers do nothing.

Ideally, parents should punish their kids, but if it has to be done in school so be it.

I was beaten when I was bad and it kept me in line. Im on first at university, I have a good moral background.

When I was hit, my parents would explain why I was hit so I understood the situation.

Same should happen in schools. Beat the kids.

That is so wrong!!! do you seriously mean that it is okay to use violence against kids who are like half your size and not even close to the same strength as you?! (you being any person in general since this is the situation when a parent or teacher or any adult hits a child).

It is never okay to hit someone... violence has never led to anything good ever! and the only thing people who get hit as a child learn is that it is ok to use violence, and that is somekind of 19th century bull**** that pathetic conservatives like yourself are the only ones that support.

You claim that you now have a "good moral background" And I wonder to all of you out there: Is it good moral to hit a child?! my answer: hell no!!!

You are the very thing that rock n' roll and metal oppose and I don't care how much you can shred or whatever bull**** you might be able to do with your guitar but to me someone like you will never be worthy of playing rock!!!
Quote by guitaringsailor
That is so wrong!!! do you seriously mean that it is okay to use violence against kids who are like half your size and not even close to the same strength as you?! (you being any person in general since this is the situation when a parent or teacher or any adult hits a child).

It is never okay to hit someone... violence has never led to anything good ever! and the only thing people who get hit as a child learn is that it is ok to use violence, and that is somekind of 19th century bull**** that pathetic conservatives like yourself are the only ones that support.

You claim that you now have a "good moral background" And I wonder to all of you out there: Is it good moral to hit a child?! my answer: hell no!!!

You are the very thing that rock n' roll and metal oppose and I don't care how much you can shred or whatever bull**** you might be able to do with your guitar but to me someone like you will never be worthy of playing rock!!!

Yes.
It is okay to hit children.
It shows what they did was wrong, and you better make sure they won't do that again.
If you can't punish kids for things they do wrong, then it's like you can't reward kids for the things they do good.
It's your duty to guide them through life so you better do a damn good job about that.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by guitaringsailor

Not even the American Revolution?

"We sleep safely in our beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf." -Orwell
Fender Strat
I can agree with the peopel saying the kid deserved it but there's other ways... i mean if teachers were allowed to do that **** there's always gonna be the kid who fights back. it's ****ed up that someone alot older (and most likley stronger) would exert that kind of power over someone, that's bull****. why intimidate others why not jsut send the kid to the principal or whatever disiplanary person instead of grabbing him by the throat plus this kid must have parents or some kind of guardian. call them or something. i dunno. the teacher was in the wrong here though he knew the laws and he lost it and chose not to follow them
Quote by guitaringsailor

there is a difference between punishment and having the kid eating food through a straw for weeks..
go watch oprah and nancy grace you wuss.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Quote by guitaringsailor

i smell hippies... violence never solved anything? Ok Dr.Phil would you rather the little bastard walked all over you? I have seen **** in my life that has shaped my views. Me and my brother where whipped when we disrespected adults or did something we werent suppose to. All of my cousins parents didnt disipline them when they were assholes. Now were all in our 20's. People like to see me and my brother come around because were very respectful people, while when my cousins come around everyone shrugs and walks off. NOT-disiplining kids is the worse thing you can ever do for them. Ive seen it in MANY cases. God I cant stand liberals with their hippified views on life like your going to break a kid because you hit him with a switch.

ALSO, noone I know who did get spanked is violent. The kids who didnt get spanked are far more violent because noone taught them where to draw the line.
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by guitaringsailor

He deserved it.

People like this kid will (and apparently already have) grown into a selfish douche bag if people don't let him know what is wrong. Idiots like this kid only learn by consequences.
^ I agree hit your kids people, just don't punch them.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
one of my art teachers added £50 to a trip without telling anyone and he kept the extra money for himself. Then he got found out, had to return the money and was fired.

good effort though.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
im not saying put your kid in a coma, and there is abuse that goes on out there, im saying let them know what they did was wrong by spanking em or slappin them in the mouth. I agree its wrong for a 40 year old man to punch a 12 year old in the face as hard as he can, but im all for dicipline, im tired of seeing the next wave of kids turn into spoiled little punks
Quote by rebeltildeth87
God I cant stand liberals with their hippified views on life like your going to break a kid because you hit him with a switch.

I agree. I was whipped a lot growing up. My parents even let me pick my own stick to get whupped with and if I chose a weak one, they know how to make it painful. That makes me a little more respectful nowadays. Just don't hit 'em in the face cuz' that might screw up their chances with chicks in the future. It's time we introduce the switch to these bastards. "Say hell to my wittle friend".
Fender Strat
Page 1 of 3