ok dude are you jsut ordering these over the internet or those jsut pictures of them, cuz i advise against buying off the internet because u havent lpayed them yet so you dont know how they play or if there a piece of **** or not, just stick to stores i would say
I would stay away from those ESPs. If you are gonna buy an ESP, buy something from the 400 series or higher. The 2E series doesn't look bad, but they would still need a pickup change. I would say stick with the Ibanez.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
I would stay away from those ESPs. If you are gonna buy an ESP, buy something from the 400 series or higher. The 2E series doesn't look bad, but they would still need a pickup change. I would say stick with the Ibanez.

WORD!

but even ibanez u may need to change pickups depending on what model.
i have an RG but the pickups are s***
im with mafropetee, i've played several of those guitars, and the rg is the best bet for thrash and stuff. it's not too expensive, it plays well (not just for its price, but even compared to pricier models), and it just looks really good. the viper isn't bad, but the pickups can't quite squeal like the ibanez's can, and the 24.75" scale is really annoying, and it has neck dive. go for the rg.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
low end esp's arent too great. The Ibanez looks nice, id choose between that and one of those Carvins.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The RG321 would be the best choice at that price. You could also try out the RG370DX, though you might have to swap out the trem for an OFR later on when it wears out.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
I like either of the neck-thru models, but as previously stated, the pickups are most likely not that great.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by PissedOffGerman
dang i really like that esp.... do you guys know any better pickups i should get for it?

The F-2E? Well it's mahogany, so EMGs will definitely sound good in it. 81/85, 81/89, and 81/60 are the most common choices.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.