the drummer in my band (a guy) and one of his friends (a girl) were talking about music, and he mentioned Minus the Bear as one of his favorites. She said she didnt like MTB, and that they had started the band JUST to get sex.

i dont really believe that, since if they were looking for some vag, they would probably play more popular stuff, right?

can you guys clarify this?
umm
wow. girl knows nothing. unless she got nailed by someone in MTB.
that's an exaggeration, no band is started just to get laid. It's a strong plus though
Quote by BluesLP1990
no band is started just to get laid.

I think you'd be surprised.
Really doubt Minus the Bear formed for that reason though. If that was the case then they would have stuck to really basic stuff that you hear all over radio stations.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
I think you'd be surprised.
Really doubt Minus the Bear formed for that reason though. If that was the case then they would have stuck to really basic stuff that you hear all over radio stations.

+1

Unless Dave's tapping on the first album was a reference to CONSTANTLY wanting to tap that.

o_O

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Unless Dave's tapping on the first album was a reference to CONSTANTLY wanting to tap that.

Haha, that was terrible.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
Haha, that was terrible.

I know.......

But I got a smile from it, so it was worth it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
there is no way they started the band to get laid
the guitarist was in botch, and there is no way they started botch to get laid
they like playing music

what she ment properly is that a lot of there song are about getting laid
pretty much every song is about boats, swimming, cars and driving, drinking and smoking, sex and forgien countries