Page 1 of 2
got some money looking to buy some PC games, i like sniping, but i got sniper elite and player warrock. Any others?
Mmmh if you're going to buy, get something with good multiplayer like Battlefield 2 or COD4.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
Mmmh if you're going to buy, get something with good multiplayer like Battlefield 2 or COD4.

Battlefield 2142 is far superior to Battlefield 2. It's only the vehicle *****s who can't handle the toning down that dislike 2142.

On a slightly related note, anyone looking for a Bf2 or BF2142 clan give me a PM. Mines recruiting.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Call of Duty 4 is more run-n-gun so being a sniper in that game is tough, but Crysis is more encouraging of that gameplay. But yeah, getting either/both of those games, you can't go wrong.
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Has Fallout 2 been released yet??????????????????????????????????????????????
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Pulling Teeth
Call of Duty 4 is more run-n-gun so being a sniper in that game is tough, but Crysis is more encouraging of that gameplay. But yeah, getting either/both of those games, you can't go wrong.

Bull. You can be just as successful as a sniper, you just have to think like one.

I think it's pretty balanced.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
that orange box thing that was released with all the half life games. i play that **** all ****ing day.
Fallout 2 was released ages ago.

I recommend Titan Quest.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Quote by sexlove45
that orange box thing that was released with all the half life games. i play that **** all ****ing day.

not really a sniper game
The orange box. 5 games for the price of 1. All amazing games and it has a multiplayer game as well

edit:
Quote by freedoms_stain
not really a sniper game

if you play Teamfortress 2 u can be a damn good sniper. I had an epic sniper battle against three guys yesterday and killed them all like 2 or 3 times before I died once. got 6 headshots in one life. and I've been playing less than a week.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by gm jack
Battlefield 2142 is far superior to Battlefield 2. It's only the vehicle *****s who can't handle the toning down that dislike 2142.

On a slightly related note, anyone looking for a Bf2 or BF2142 clan give me a PM. Mines recruiting.

wut? Back when I played BF2, I downloaded the 2142 trial and EVERYONE was using those walkers/tanks/helicopters. No way to survive if you didn't have one.
Quote by Wratheh
wut? Back when I played BF2, I downloaded the 2142 trial and EVERYONE was using those walkers/tanks/helicopters. No way to survive if you didn't have one.

Depends on the maps, but as a general rule, they are far weaker. They are of coures much of a necessity in the largest maps, simply for mobility and the large amount of armour availible.

The most popular map is Camp Gibralter. Each team has 1 walker, and the attacking PAC have 2 jeeps. Hardly a lot when the respawn times have been increased as well.

However, the most popular maps are the infantry dominated maps. Even though a good walker can kick but, they will seriously fear just 1 or two opposing engineers, due to motion mines (mobile, tracking mines) and the large amounts of cover in the smaller maps. Hell, walkers have weak spot on their underside where a pistol can damage them. Going full auto into a stationary one there can do some serious damage. Me and an old clanmate used to have a competition to take out as many walkers as possible in this way, though sometimes we just took them out together. Even at 1% damage per hit, 60 bullets before reloads can do a lot.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Bioshock
COD4
World In conflict
Unreal Tournament 3
and the above ones are all pretty bitchin'
I ****in hate snipers... pussies.
Real men use automatic rifles :p
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by killedbyaspork
The orange box. 5 games for the price of 1. All amazing games and it has a multiplayer game as well

edit:

if you play Teamfortress 2 u can be a damn good sniper. I had an epic sniper battle against three guys yesterday and killed them all like 2 or 3 times before I died once. got 6 headshots in one life. and I've been playing less than a week.

6? I average like 10. What's your gamertag?
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Quote by Hultan
I ****in hate snipers... pussies.
Real men use automatic rifles :p

So you suck at sniping, right?
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

Quote by Jabman
So you suck at sniping, right?

I've never tried... well, I have, but I have no patience and I like it bloody and messy :p
So when I try to "be a sniper" I often just end up walking around close quarter with my sidearm.
I simply can't sit still on a shoot-em-up game lol
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Hultan
I've never tried... well, I have, but I have no patience and I like it bloody and messy :p
So when I try to "be a sniper" I often just end up walking around close quarter with my sidearm.
I simply can't sit still on a shoot-em-up game lol

Thus you may not say anything about Snipers. Snipers are one of the most difficult classes to play in most games unless there's an uber awesome hiding spot, which is few to null.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

Yeah, I can still call them pussies because all they do is hiding in their bushes or lying behind their crates or whatever, just waiting for someone to run out so they can shoot them. Seriously, they ruin the whole fun.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
HL2:as mentioned above it is an automatic classic.

CS:Source: one of the the best mps of all time

BattleField2: the best modern day warfare mp out there.

COD4:amazing sp and the mp is alright. abit small for me. Its like BF2 and CS:S rolled into one game. Just not as good as either one imo.

The Orange BOX: HL2 ep2, TF2, Portal for only $50. hours of entertainment

Quake Wars: BF2 set in the Quake universe, more or less.
Fender MIM Fat Strat
Jackson Dk2m Dinky Pro
Jackson DKMGT
Ibanez RG7321
Goya/Martin G812 Acoustic
Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ
Roland MicroCube
Quote by Hultan
Yeah, I can still call them pussies because all they do is hiding in their bushes or lying behind their crates or whatever, just waiting for someone to run out so they can shoot them. Seriously, they ruin the whole fun.

And you're a 'pussy' for using a gun. Real men use their hands.
Page 1 of 2