Hello all!

First post at here, hope to be posting in the right place...

I received a guitar some weeks ago, now I'm starting to learn it...
I really like this, it's good when you do something on your own

But i've got a problem... I can play some songs I've seen on tab websites, but there's a song I really love, and I really would like to know how to play it, but i can't find its tabs anywhere...

The song I'm talking about probably no one of you know, and I also can't find a sample of it on youtube to show you... It is from a portuguese band, Hands On Approach, and it's called "Tão perto, tão longe"... So i uploaded it on my 4shared account, you can find it here

I really would be grateful if anyone of you could write the tabs to me, I tried to play it a lot of times, but I can't find the right strings...

I hope someone can help me with this...

Sorry for my english, I'm portuguese

Big thanks in advance
man, here is my input for you.

take some time, maybe one evening, to learn all standard chords.

these are like G, D , C, E etc. the open chords, at bottom of the neck.

get a feel for these and play many weeks with them, so you feel their sound. learn the sound well!

next, learn bar (barre chords).

these are just two chord shapes (same like E and A) that you can move up and down the guitar neck to make ANY other chord.

after this, when you hear some cool song on the radio or tv etc. simple move your finger up the bottom (very thick) and next bottom (second thick) strings untill you find the right one fitting with the music.

now apply your barre chord on this fret, and you will find you can play the song!

if you learn some simple theory-chord progressions (i-iv-v), you can now play any song you hear very quickly. and no need for tab!

try it next tme you hear a cool song, simply keep playing frets till you find the correct note!
-Keep on listening to the great Joe Strummer. Cos through music, we can live forever.
Thanks for your tips...

I already tried to learn the basics, I know some of them now like A and C...

It's just I really wanted to play the song, and I probably will get some weeks working on this untill I get it working...

I will search some things about barre chords and chord progressions, I searched a bit and it sounds pretty good...

But if anyone can make this tab for me I would appreciate it too

Really big thanks wilson, your tips were very helpful
No one can help me??

Please, I really need this as soon as possible...

If anyone of you can do this for me, please do it

Thanks in advance...
did u try going on that bands web site. some times bands post guitar tabs for there songs on there web site
Is there anyone trying to help me? Cause someone downloaded the song from the link I gave...

If there isn't could anyone do it? It's very important to me find out how to play this song...

Thanks in advance
Sorry bump this once again...

Anyone tried it already?

Please mates, it's very important to me get this tab...And i can't do it on my own...

Thanks in advance