The video at the top?
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I doubt that that's a real song. I mean, that's probably just an example of how to play in that style. Most of it is just plain and simple 12-Bar Blues.
I think its originally Howlin' Wolf, but that riff is painfully simple, you're just playing the same frets (2,4,5) on every string, while hitting the open string above it.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
ohh =(
i've just heard that tune a couple of times before, i was hoping that i'd be able to go find the tab after =[
Yeah, its just basic 12-Bar-Blues Many different variations, but that variations is pretty damn close to Rock 'n' Roll by Led Zeppelin.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by xConverge
okay, cuold someone PLEASE give me the song name for this:

http://www.bluesguitarsecrets.com/special.html?gclid=CP2ttpfZo5ECFRU1Zwod1kPEYg

i REALLY wanna go find the tab ^_^

thanks in advance :]]]

Really easy to play...just basic bar blues.

2nd, 4th, and 5th fret on A string strummed with open E and then switch to D string and you can pretty much make your own.

Check out mine
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Quote by omghi2u

2nd, 4th, and 5th fret on A string strummed with open E and then switch to D string and you can pretty much make your own.

Check out mine

ahh, okay, i've got it, thank you very much ^_^
Quote by omghi2u

Check out mine

You don't JUST switch to the D string.. It's a whole progression... You have to use the I, IV, and V chords. Look at the blues forum if you want more help on this though.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way