I was wondering how you make guitar harmonies, anything from Bullet for my valentine to thin lizzy. I guess they use the same sort of technique/intervals?
can anyone give me any advice?
thanks in advance
They play the same thing in different octaves.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I thought they played in thirds?
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
say you are in the key of A minor, and you are playing an A, And your buddy wants to harmonize, so he is going to go up three notes(in the minor scale) so that A, B, C.
So your friend is going to play the C and you play the A at the same time. That's harmonizing in thirds.

You can also harmonize with octaves. You play an A, and your buddy plays an A in a different octave. That's harmonizing with octaves
basically just jam with another guitarist and come up with something through trial and error. its like if you jammed with a bassist.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
i thought it was something to do with that.
Thats really helped
cheers guys
is there a way to make harmonies like the mr Crowley interlude where they are both completely different but sound awesome together?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost