why doesn't the headstock say Jackson?
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I put it together from many different different parts only the body and floyd rose were actual jackson parts, they all quality parts probably better than stock jackson parts.
Last edited by 420 FREAK at Feb 1, 2008,
How much for the whammy?
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion)
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
how low can you go on it i mean
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion)
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
I don't think my pm box is working but I'll do $170 plus shipping for the whammy
Maple cap? Uh, there were no Jackson Dinkys ever made that had a maple cap and non trans finish. Did you install that middle pickup after market too, as I don't recall a 24 fret HSH Jackson Dinky with that control config.

EDIT: Also its not a custom, its a parts mutt, clean and simple.
Quote by CJRocker
Maple cap? Uh, there were no Jackson Dinkys ever made that had a maple cap and non trans finish. Did you install that middle pickup after market too, as I don't recall a 24 fret HSH Jackson Dinky with that control config.

EDIT: Also its not a custom, its a parts mutt, clean and simple.

I bought the body from someone else so all I know about it is what he told me and what I could see when I put it together, it has a maple cap and must have had a trans finish on it before but like I said it's got a custom paint job. I think it was routed h-s-h stock or if it wasn't someone did a very good job when they routed it out. The control config I think isn't stock either I've never seen it on any stock guitars. I don't see how this guitar isn't custom. It is a really nice guitar it cost me about $700 to get it all together If I remember correctly.
Quote by 420 FREAK
I bought the body from someone else so all I know about it is what he told me and what I could see when I put it together, it has a maple cap and must have had a trans finish on it before but like I said it's got a custom paint job. I think it was routed h-s-h stock or if it wasn't someone did a very good job when they routed it out. The control config I think isn't stock either I've never seen it on any stock guitars. I don't see how this guitar isn't custom. It is a really nice guitar it cost me about $700 to get it all together If I remember correctly.

Show me a picture of the back, but I get the feeling you got BSed, as no Jacksons have that combo of pickups and controls stock, and the only ones with maple caps are ones with transparent finishes.
Quote by CJRocker
Show me a picture of the back, but I get the feeling you got BSed, as no Jacksons have that combo of pickups and controls stock, and the only ones with maple caps are ones with transparent finishes.

Theres a pic of the back there I never said it was stock it has been heavily customized and yes I know the only ones with the maple caps have transparent finishes but I don't think the transparent finish matters because it was painted over with the custom paint job it has now. I have seen h-s-h dinkies not sure if this had the middle pup stock or not and im pretty sure the control oles were all custom. I am not going to to talk about this any more if you can't simply read what I have written.
Quote by 420 FREAK
Theres a pic of the back there I never said it was stock it has been heavily customized and yes I know the only ones with the maple caps have transparent finishes but I don't think the transparent finish matters because it was painted over with the custom paint job it has now. I have seen h-s-h dinkies not sure if this had the middle pup stock or not and im pretty sure the control oles were all custom. I am not going to to talk about this any more if you can't simply read what I have written.

Sorry, just saw that picture. I can see what you have written. When you get aggressive, it looks like you have something to hide. That is not a Jackson body. Note how the route is square for the trem, meaning it would have a Schaller type trem, not a newer Jackson JT580 LP. With that control setup route, the only thing it could be would be a Model 4 body, which it is clearly not with the trem setup like that, as M4s had non recessed routes.

Likewise, the only HSH Dinkys were the Dinky SP, TH, Dinky EX, Dinky SDK and CX391 I can tell its not a modded Dinky SP due to the neck heel not being cut. Not an SDK due the control layout and trem route, and they had 22 frets. The EX and CX were pickguard mounted electronics. Body shape is wrong for a TH.

In other words, it is pretty clearly not a Jackson body, so stop claiming it is.
ok, so its most likely not a jackson body but theres nothing wrong with it and I have never noticed any difference between this one and a jackson.
edit: if anyone decides to buy anything and prefers to do it through ebay I can set up a buy it now if you want.
Last edited by 420 FREAK at Feb 1, 2008,
It may not be my place to say but, it may be the poster of a girl holding a BIG BOWL OF POT behind the guitar compromising your credibility, not the accuracy of your description.
Guitar is now $500 plus shipping contact me if your interested in buying but if your not interested in buying anything please just don't worry about it