im not sure if there already is a marcy playground thread but if there isnt i made one. i just sorta got into this band and would like to know more about them so... talk.
Quote by The_Music_Maker
Im wondering what are some good Christain bands?

Quote by koikomoru
Isn't that an oxymoron?
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Lowest denomination of generic radio garbage. Ever.

Go **** yourself. I hate people who dislike music because it is catchy and on the radio. That is one of the many things that makes a good song.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Lowest denomination of generic radio garbage. Ever.

I disagree, I really like Marcy Playground, they remind me a little bit of Nirvana. Really they're only known as a one hit wonder but they have some other good songs too like Saint Joe on the Schoolbus. Go on to wikipedia and you should be able to get a full track listing from their album
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by freshtunes
Go **** yourself. I hate people who dislike music because it is catchy and on the radio. That is one of the many things that makes a good song.

Uhhh...The fact that they're on the radio is not the reason I hate them. The fact that they're terribly generic and ridiculously boring is more to that point.

Also, lern2internets. This is a more appropriate and effective way to show that you disagree with someone:

I disagree, I really like Marcy Playground, they remind me a little bit of Nirvana. Really they're only known as a one hit wonder but they have some other good songs too like Saint Joe on the Schoolbus. Go on to wikipedia and you should be able to get a full track listing from their album

See? He was able to show that he disagreed with me, and why he did so. It makes people not think that you're a tremendous douche.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
holy carp, i think my thread has set a new record. people have started getting into arguemnets in only seven replies! score!
Quote by The_Music_Maker
Im wondering what are some good Christain bands?

Quote by koikomoru
Isn't that an oxymoron?
'Sex & Candy' is one of my least favorite songs ever. Being that they were a one-hit wonder, and I didn't like their only hit, it's not hard to see that I didn't check them out any further.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Sex and Candy is sick. I'm gonna hi-jack this topic. You guys no what one-hit wonder band really sucked? I mean really choked on thick **** and big balls? WHEATUS! The guy in the bucket hat pissed me off so much! Not to mention wtf is a wheatus? It sounds like wheaties but not quite. Anyway you can have your topic back now.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by guitarjoe93
holy carp, i think my thread has set a new record. people have started getting into arguemnets in only seven replies! score!

congradulations! How do u create threads?
i hate to just keep talkin to myself but i finally went and got the debut album. i like poppies,sex and candy, st joe, and vampires of newyork.
When I was growing up, I caught Sex and Candy on the radio and loved it. I still do, I need to get an album, but that song reminds me of late nights with video games.