Well after my first guitar was delivered broken, i have got a new one on its way which should be here on Monday.

Its an eastwood guitar, what do you think?

Its from ebay.

It is a stock photo x) Expect to recieve a picture of a different guitar on Monday
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
You say what do you think, but you've told us nothing about it.

So I'm gonna go ahead and say:

It's terrible
Total rip off
Bad choice
what the hell is the big deal?

its from a guitar shop, i rang them up and its a guitar shop selling them online like many shops do these days...
Quote by olliestockton
what the hell is the big deal?

its from a guitar shop, i rang them up and its a guitar shop selling them online like many shops do these days...

Ah, well if it's from a shop, it must be fine.
Quote by freedoms_stain
did no one ever tell you the golden 'try before you buy' rule of guitar purchasing?

I bought my 6 string bass without trying it cause no shops stocked them in this country
its one of the older ones which isnt displayed on their main page because it isnt as good looking as the others.

as you can see its leaning on the right like the others too
ebay = satan's asshole. I speak from experience. It may be okay for pedals and possibly amps, but for guitars, it is evil. I guess if you're starting you won't care as much about feel/intonation/quality, but expect to upgrade quickly... I never buy guitars online. Either new or craigslist for me.
TS, seriously, even though its your first guitar you should have went to some local shop to try out different guitars, after all you don't know what the hell you'll receive from an online shop.
http://images.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&q=eastwood+acoustic+guitar&btnG=Search+Images

That matches the same one on ebay for eastwood acoustic guitars:

Well i'm a beginner and unsure if i will stick to it religiously, i'm not paying loads of money to get one and might end up not even using it...

I will take some more pics when it comes.

It is being sent from a guitar shop and it matches google and ebay so its genuine.
Well,
if you already ordered it I advise you to take it to a pro in order to get it set up properly. (You won't be able to play it if the truss rod was adjusted badly).
That might cost you some extra money, but it's definitely worth it.