yeah. I see tabs where there's a double stop that's bent a half or full step, and I just don't get it. I can do it a fourth step, but i can't push it past that. I'm not talking about just one fret of a double step. I'm talking about both.
You obviously need more hand/finger strength. You should be able to bend one string with one finger at least a whole step. Once you can do that, bending two strings with two fingers shouldn't be a problem.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
I normally play my double stops with one finger pressing down both frets. should I use two seperate fingers in those cases?
Quote by Spamwise
I normally play my double stops with one finger pressing down both frets. should I use two seperate fingers in those cases?

besides finger-strength, the problem lies in bending both notes equally.. this is a lot easier with 2 fingers than with 1, and you can apply it to more note combinations
1953 Epiphone zephyr
1988 PRS custom 24
1960 Moon oct. mandolin
I do it with two fingers but I am sure it is possible with one, just practice a lot and listen very carefully
Quote by Funkicker
besides finger-strength, the problem lies in bending both notes equally.. this is a lot easier with 2 fingers than with 1, and you can apply it to more note combinations

yeah, that's why I was confused. It's easy though with two fingers. Thanks for the help.