hey guys so i just bought an xbox 360 a month ago and bought halo 3 and bioshock
i dont have live so halo 3 has become boring and bioshock was kick ass but i beat it

so i need some suggestions for new games i cant think of anything

i like shooters alot, and stealth games like tom clancy
i also like sports games (football and baseball) and RPGs if there good
i will really play any genre so suggest anything you thought was good

o! im not interested in call of duty 4 (played it so many times at friends houses ) and oblivion

thanks
GTA 4, but you'll have to wait a few months
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Mass Effect.

It has shooting AND is an amazing RPG.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
theres not really alot of good games for 360.. tbh its really anoying just the big 4 halo3 cod4 gears of war bioshock thats it rest are like 1 week play and thats it
Mass Effect, Orange Box, and if you want something cheap, try Condemned.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Call of Duty 4

/thread
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

You could try the Hitman for x360. It´s pretty old, so you should be able to get it cheap as a second hand! At least I enjoyed it!
definately call of duty 4, assassin's creed, and mass efect
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by pilgrimevan
Get Assassins Creed
It's a REALLY fun game.

Firstly, I don´t have own experience with that game, but I´ve read a lot of storied about how it´s mostly about doing the same thing over and over again? No? And unfortunately bugged...

Correct me if I´m wrong.
Gears of War is fun as hell. And COD4
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
you all forgot viva pinata
Quote by Zolom
look if i had tits on my face i wouldnt be having this argument right now. Id be very busy...furiously masturbating in front of a mirror! Now be quiet and let me **** the pig!
Quote by Ryansb123
theres not really alot of good games for 360.. tbh its really anoying just the big 4 halo3 cod4 gears of war bioshock thats it rest are like 1 week play and thats it

???

Mass Effect, Devil May Cry 4 (comes out next week), Lost Odyssey (later this month), Eternal Sonata, Guitar Hero, Turok (haven't played it, heard it was OK), The Darkness, Oblivion, Overlord, HL2 Orange Box, Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Viva Pinata, Assassin's Creed (hey I liked it).

Coming later: GTA4, Ninja Gaiden 2, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Too Human, Alan Wake,
Fallout 3.

That's what I could think of off the top of my head. There's a lot of other decent games out there too that I didn't include like, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, etc.
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by Miquespa
Firstly, I don´t have own experience with that game, but I´ve read a lot of storied about how it´s mostly about doing the same thing over and over again? No? And unfortunately bugged...

Correct me if I´m wrong.

Yeah, a lot of it is really repetitive, but it's still a lot of fun to play (or at least I think so).
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Ryansb123

Heh, I don´t think this guy has an idea of what he´s talking about. For a hardcore gamer x360 has the best game selection that there is, I think that´s pretty widely agreed thing.

Quote by kevinator
you all forgot viva pinata

But isn´t that for kids?
Last edited by Miquespa at Feb 1, 2008,
Quote by Op3th
???

Mass Effect, Devil May Cry 4 (comes out next week), Lost Odyssey (later this month), Eternal Sonata, Guitar Hero, Turok (haven't played it, heard it was OK), The Darkness, Oblivion, Overlord, HL2 Orange Box, Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Viva Pinata, Assassin's Creed (hey I liked it).

Coming later: GTA4, Ninja Gaiden 2, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Too Human, Alan Wake,
Fallout 3.

That's what I could think of off the top of my head. There's a lot of other decent games out there too that I didn't include like, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, etc.

how can you call games that havent came out yet good.
Quote by beethovens dad

May be that he´s developing these games, all at once. I don´t know.

Oh,

and Splinter Cell (the one that exists) was a dissapointment, they say that the one for the original xbox was a lot better. Because it was developed by the ubisoft´s better studio. They seem to make the "every other" splinter cell, so the next one should be good for x360.
Last edited by Miquespa at Feb 1, 2008,
Quote by beethovens dad

They're games that I've seen trailors/demo's of that I thought looked pretty good.
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Forza 2
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
rainbow 6 vegas, or wait for vegas 2 coming out but its a really good game. also, get xbox live.
Is there any point at all to getting Xbox live if you have dialup internet? Not really helpful to the threadstarter but I'm in the same position as him and thought I'd be able to help out. Until he said he wasn't interested in Call of Duty or Oblivion...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Dead Or Alive 4!

It's quite fun though repetitive and boring after a while, but it has more than one offline mode.
Wait for GTA4, Mercenaries 2:World in Flames, and SPORE!!!! I can't wait for that one
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
i played this one game i think it's called doodie calls 4 or something? anyways it's the bees knees
Quote by Miquespa

Correct me if I´m wrong.

Rent it. Its great for a few hours, then gets really tedious.

And other than COD4 and Oblivion I don't know what to recommend.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
ahem* Get Star Wars: the Force Unleashed u must, except wait till summer u must as well

psyched for that game i am
Last edited by Yodamvpplayer at Feb 1, 2008,
RPG:
Mass Effect
Assassin's Creed
Half-Life 2
Final Fantasy (forget which number now)
Lord Of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth II
Fable 2

Shooter:
Gears of war
Ace combat 6: Fires of liberation
Rainbow Six Vegas
Medal Of Honour Airborne
Crackdown

Racing:
Project Gotham Racing 4
Burnout Paradise
Forza Motorsport 2
Need for speed pro street

Sport:
Fifa '08
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
Virtua Tennis 3
Skate
Tiger Woods' PGA Tour '08
Madden NFL '08

Hope that helps....
Last edited by jakemac at Feb 1, 2008,
Burnout Paradise is a must. You could get lost in that game for days without knowing it. Assassin's Creed is actually very fun, mainly because of the story. Might as well get Rainbow Six Vegas before Rainbow Six Vegas 2 as it has a To Be Continued ending...unless you're a freak who can't stand continuity
Isn't Prey supposed to be good?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Isn't Prey supposed to be good?

It was pretty meh. There were some cool parts but it's pretty much just like any other shooter, and it's only like 10 hours long. Definitely a rental / borrow from a friend / buy used and return game.
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
F.E.A.R. and The Orange Box, although the PC versions are vastly superior. Call of Duty 2 is good, although after playing 4 you might feel like something is lacking.

Wait for Halo Wars and Tom Clancy's Endwar. RTS built for consoles.

See if Marathon is on the XBL Marketplace. It was made by Bungie, same cats who made Halo.
last.fm[/url}
call of duty 4 is awesome but the single player campaign is short, i just picked up Mass Effect and its sick, if ur into hockey NHL 08 is one of the best sports games ive ever played
Ibanez SZ320
Michael Kelly Patriot Supreme
Simon and Patrick Songsmith Acoustic
Pod X3