Page 1 of 2
Recently my, and other neighbouring schools have been enforcing a new rule.

This rule states that the wearing of black shirts in school is not allowed, as it is 'Racist'.

Ya, rly.

Well my little step sister was given into trouble for it a few days ago, and so have a few of my friends at my school. I'ma gonna go ahead a list a few hipocrisies...

Recently, as a sort of bait I've been wearing black jeans, a black cardigan over my uniform and a clearly visible black t shirt under my uniform, just to see if I can get a rise out of this Mr. White, and beat his ass down with my ultimate, ultimate-ness.

Thoughts?

Edit: Thought I'd add this wee link; https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=722670&highlight=racism+wtf
    The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
    Last edited by TheBurningFish at Feb 1, 2008,
    Thoughts: The color of clothes are symbolic to things other than race. That's a ridiculous rule.
    If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
    Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
    Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
    That's real? That is absolutely ****ing ridiculous.

If you want to stop racism, punish the kids that are being racist, don't colour code them.
    VENUSIAN
    FB SC BC TW
    Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
    A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
    If anything, banning black shirts is racist.
    Quote by Jackintehbox
    This man knows his beverages.
    Quote by 7daycrisis
    ^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
    Quote by Jack Off Jill
    I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
    Quote by Stormx
    90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
    Damn... I'd be funked... I have a mad amount of concert shirts that are black. I'd probably just wear all white shirts and say its cause they're better until someone catches on...
    don't these schools have uniforms/dress codes?

shouldn't they be able to do whatever they want with the dress code?

of course the logic behind it is retarded but you can't really complain, as most schools have a uniform.
    Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
    Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
    That is one dumb dumb dumb school rule...

What you're doing is a bit dumber. Trying to prove you're more ultimate than someone, ultimately, isn't very ultimate.

Just wear the uniform and punch the kids that are racists.
    Quote by TheBurningFish

This rule states that the wearing of black shirts in school is not allowed, as it is 'Racist'.

Racist against... shirts?

That is among the top 10 stupidest shit I've ever heard, I have a hard time believing it.
    Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
    I would be in trouble everyday. All I own is black shirts haha.
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    Quote by TheBurningFish
    Recently my, and other neighbouring schools have been enforcing a new rule.

Ya, rly.

Well my little step sister was given into trouble for it a few days ago, and so have a few of my friends at my school. I'ma gonna go ahead a list a few hipocrisies...

Recently, as a sort of bait I've been wearing black jeans, a black cardigan over my uniform and a clearly visible black t shirt under my uniform, just to see if I can get a rise out of this Mr. White, and beat his ass down with my ultimate, ultimate-ness.

Thoughts?

Oh the irony

I think you have a point about the hypocrisy, but baiting them maybe isn't the best way to get your point across. If you feel strongly, just come out and complain

EDIT:
      Quote by BillieJoeFreak:

Lmao, this man has a good point xD
      Quote by jxljxl
      If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
      I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
      Quote by BillieJoeFreak:

Basically.

People like this just get me mad. Banning a colored t-shirt won't make any kind of difference. To make one, start an extra-curricular activity like an "Anti-Racism Club" or something (in school).

Meh.
      wow, your school isnt too hot judging by your other thread
      Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
      Quote by nebiru
      I would be in trouble everyday. All I own is black shirts haha.

Same here. I have one or two white shirts and the rest of them are black.
      Quote by HelpTravesty
      Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

if people/organisations/governments just stopped trying to do things like "supporting the black community" and "making people race aware" and started treating everyone the same then maybe their wouldn't be any racism in this age ai? same for every type of discrimination!
      It's racist NOT to wear black shirts. All that rule does is draw attention to racism, not reduce it.

It's fucking dumb.
      Quote by Paul Lambeth
      It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
      What is your schools email address or whatever, LETS COMPLAIN!!11

seriously though, 500 random emails saying that this rule is bull ****..lol
      Surely it is more racist to ban black shirts.

Demand that they ban green shirts as you feel it portrays just as negative a stereotype of the Irish.
      Same goes for white shirts.
      Red shirts offend you Christians (communism etc)

Try really hard and you'll have to go to shirt bare chested (as will the girls
      "Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
      -Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
      -George Washington
      This sounds very fake to me.
      *-)
      Quote by Bob_Sacamano
      i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
      Geez, how will banning a black shirt in a public school help the racism of the world? Mr. White is an elitist asshole.

Quote by hazzmatazz
      youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
      Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
      Is like a truck
      Berserker.
      If this is true, that rule is much more racist than the ideal itself.
      Quote by Kensai
      Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
      Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
      err, they kind of shot themselves in the foot in advance by saying they're not allowed because they're 'racist', as I dont see where the **** the logic in that is
      i mean, they could've just said they're banned becuase they said so, and it doesnt matter....just another one of the stupid school rules. Or if they wanted for it to be somewhat answerable that it does not adhere to the school uniform or something
      black is just a color...I wear mostly black, and to be quite honest I dont like the black people who go to my school (no, I'm not racist, i'm ghettoist, I just dont like anyone who acts all gangstered out)
      Quote by dcdossett65
      Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
      Quote by zeppelinfreak51
      Whats Mr Whites email. Lets bring down the iron fist of the pit onto him.

That's not a bad idea...
      Quote by Kensai
      Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
      Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
      Quote by Mind Riot
      Really, I call bull****. No school is that ridiculous.

Why would I lie?

**** that man, wear black every day, I'm sure your parents would flip out on the school when they heard about you getting in trouble for that rule. Start the revolution, get tons of people to wear black shirts, thats what I'd do.
      Does somebody smell, is that? I think I smell. . . . . . . . buuullshiiit!!!
      Quote by FrenchyFungus
      I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
      I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy

That's the single dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Judging from the two threads by you I've read, your school sucks.
      My band, Escher
      My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
      clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
      Quote by GodofCheesecake
      That's the single dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Judging from the two threads by you I've read, your school sucks.

It does.

Another example: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=722670&highlight=racism+wtf

So if wearing black is racist, does that mean being black is also racist?

My band, Escher
      My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
      clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
      Quote by TheBurningFish
      Why would I lie?
      Well, if it is true.. damn, your school's dumb.
      **** man I hate the fact that, not all, but it seems like an overwhelming amount of blacks are so worried about someone being racist that if they took spanish class they'd be offened when talking about the colors. It seems like many of them are looking for someone to be racist toward them. Also, them generalising whites as being racist is, guess what? Its racist. So we are in this constant cycle of racism until one day hopefully we learn wow how dumb this is.
      Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
      Quote by Mind Riot
      Well, if it is true.. damn, your school's dumb.

To be fair, I have not witnessed this rule first hand, but as I said, many of my friends have told me that they were told these things, and so was my little step-sister.

Page 1 of 2