Have any of you heard of the duo the Cool Kids? They do rap and hip-hop stuff, and I think that their style is pretty fresh compared to all the junk around today. I like a lot of their beats and such. '88 is a great song. I had it going on my new skullcandy headphones... it was pretty sweet, haha.

So has anybody heard of them? Thoughts? Any good recommendations for people/groups like them?
No, but they sound lame.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
This is a dire excuse for hiphop. I'm sticking to snoop, kanye and 50.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
They're so good
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by guitarkid2113
Have any of you heard of the duo the Cool Kids? They do rap and hip-hop stuff, and I think that their style is pretty fresh compared to all the junk around today. I like a lot of their beats and such. '88 is a great song. I had it going on my new skullcandy headphones... it was pretty sweet, haha.

So has anybody heard of them? Thoughts? Any good recommendations for people/groups like them?

I found that humorous.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Wrong forum

*reported*
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████