Page 1 of 2
ok, today, i ws in class, passing notes with my friend, then the coach(it was health class) sees us passing notes, and he calls up my friend, who had da note at da time, to bring da note up to him, then, he says hell read it at the end of class!
so, now, i get really nervous, because there were some things in there th at i didnt want the class to here, but it wasnt anything bad, we were just talkin bout girls and stuff, but anyways, class is almost over, then one kid asks "can we hear it now?" luckily, we didnt write our things in order, so you couldnt tell what we were talkin bout, but the first line he read "do you think (insert girl name here) is hot?" is what i asked, and then, he didnt read anymore, then he read "i want to talk to (insert girl name here) but i got no (i said balls here, but he didnt say it) and yeah, but, after class, he called me and my frend up, and he told us never to do it again, blah blah blah, and i said im sorry, it will never happen again, trying to cover my butt, because i wanted to get student of the week, but, now, i dont...my bad...can't go back to school now
so, anything like dis happen to you? if so, howd u deal with it, did it get better? or what?
This happened to me once, I went to my room, cried, and listened to korn.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Big deal, you'll get over it.

You might get a few days/a week max of "wheey, you lurve some girl" but it's not the end of the world.
i got a photocopy of a note i was writing to a boyfriend sent to my parents

oops ^___^;;
that was NOT fun
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
it happened to me once but me and my friend made the teacher cry, we just kept reading out stuff like "yh we really need a better maths teacher" or "yh our teacher is s**t" i no it sounds kinda harsh but she got over it lol
No offense, but this is really stupid. It doesn't sound that bad, and who the hell strives to get student of the week? What are you in, 6th grade?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Teacher: Give me that note or eat it.
Me: Well,... *eats note*

to TS: like everyone else said, this is not the end of the world.
this happened to me, the girl in question (one of my friends) just laughed her ass off and said to me: "why would you wanna **** me?" wew
What grade are you in? Because if your in high school, nobody will care by monday.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by pinkhaze29
Who passes notes anymore? Texting ftw
I spent a good deal of last semester passing notes this one chick who totally wants me in my Spanish class.
Quote by Doppelganger
Don't worry, TS. You have a nice Line 6 spider to go home to.
Ouch.
Quote by hazzmatazz
Psh, I'm humiliated on a regular basis. Get over it.

+1
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Passing notes is so lame.

All the cool kids pass toast around class. It's awesome: one person brings the bread, one person brings the toaster, one person brings the jam, one person brings the knife. We used to do it all the time until the guy with the knife was caught. Apparently "we make toast in class" wasn't a good enough excuse for bringing a 12 inch blade into school and stabbing the teacher.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Passing notes is so lame.

All the cool kids pass toast around class. It's awesome: one person brings the bread, one person brings the toaster, one person brings the jam, one person brings the knife. We used to do it all the time until the guy with the knife was caught. Apparently "we make toast in class" wasn't a good enough excuse for bringing a 12 inch blade into school and stabbing the teacher.

So close to sigging this
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
i don't see what's wrong with passing notes tbh...we used to hide them in pen lids in like year seven, lol. "oi, alice, chuck that pen over here!"...perfectly innocent
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
i don't see what's wrong with passing notes tbh...we used to hide them in pen lids in like year seven, lol. "oi, alice, chuck that pen over here!"...perfectly innocent

All harmless fun until someone stabbed the teacher with a pen.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
All harmless fun until someone stabbed the teacher with a pen.

we were far too sophisticated for pen-stabbing. we had people knock chairs through windows instead. and come on, who passes notes with chairs?

"oi you, pass that chair back here, yeah, my one's a bit wonky."
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
I thought only girls passed notes, huh, learn something new everyday.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by esther_mouse
we were far too sophisticated for pen-stabbing. we had people knock chairs through windows instead. and come on, who passes notes with chairs?

"oi you, pass that chair back here, yeah, my one's a bit wonky."

We used to pass notes with the school computers. It was just a coincidence that the recipient happened to be waiting outside the school in an unmarked white van, and that the notes were always passed in the middle of the night.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
We used to pass notes with the school computers. It was just a coincidence that the recipient happened to be waiting outside the school in an unmarked white van, and that the notes were always passed in the middle of the night.

were the notes wrapped around a strange white powdery substance in kilo blocks? or is that only in colchester?
<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
were the notes wrapped around a strange white powdery substance in kilo blocks? or is that only in colchester?

Ah, that's cool, you had smack notes too!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Ah, that's cool, you had smack notes too!

yeah ^.^ good times...good times. do a bit of maths, bit of smack, bit of tech, bit of smack, pass some smack notes from the art teacher to the white van guys, off to physics, good day's work.

<//////>~ dA
srry to say but thats nothing, quit being a baby and grow a pair, itlll go away within a week trust me stuuf like this has happened to me however i really choose to ignore it when stuff like that happens
i don't know, but if you spell "the" and "this" like "da" and "dis" then you clearly deserve whatever ownage is coming your way.
Thousands of men stormed the beaches of Normandy on June 6th 1944. They ran straight towards german bullets and mortar fire every step they made was a miracle. Can you imagine the thundering roar of ear piercing explosions all around you while you are charging towards the enemy barbed wire and land mines?

I sure as hell can't begin to imagine what that was like and I'm glad that I don't have to and am very thankful somebody made the sacrifice so that I may live a peaceful worry free life.

Go back to school!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Page 1 of 2