I found this site one time where I could just create a chord progression and rhythm and loop it however many times I wanted and then I could just play it back. I don't remember what site it was on but I know it was online. Anyone know where I can find this?
Quote by nnizzle
I found this site one time where I could just create a chord progression and rhythm and loop it however many times I wanted and then I could just play it back. I don't remember what site it was on but I know it was online. Anyone know where I can find this?

Yeh guy I can help you....

www.google.com

...your welcome
No it wasn't jam studio but that works too I guess. Thanks Pat McRotch for not being a faggot. If I knew what it was called I would have found it when I searched on google.
Quote by nnizzle
No it wasn't jam studio but that works too I guess. Thanks Pat McRotch for not being a faggot. If I knew what it was called I would have found it when I searched on google.

Guy, your mouth is cashing cheques your body cant pay for
Jam studio is pretty nifty. They seem to have updated it since the last time I was on there.

Quote by nnizzle

Quote by reilly91
gayness...in the anus

Homosexuality has nothing to do with this boys. Let's try and be a little more respectful towards the gay community.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Feb 1, 2008,
Damn, you have to pay to be able to download the mp3 of the chords you put in .
Quote by x_thurston_x
Jam studio is pretty nifty. They seem to have updated it since the last time I was on there.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with this boys. Let's try and be a little more respectful towards the gay community.

More respectful?? How do you know that we weren't implying "really cool helpful person" when we said faggot and gayness.
Man, people always assume the worst these days.