Standard Les Paul. I used to have a red sparkle one. It is decent and all that jazz, but in the end, just a standard.

BTW, I see you have a 301, take a look at my profile! I think we should start a 301 clan!!!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
My dad has that guitar and eventhough I don't really like Les Pauls, this one is actually pretty good, especially considering the price.

You can actually tell he isn't lying about the case part because of the bright blue colour.

All of the blue sparkles looked like this, but thanks to UV damage they start to go a bit green after being exposed too much.

Had this guitar been played frequently, it wouldn't look this vibrant.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Feb 1, 2008,
It looks like an epiphone les paul. What year is that. your from new zealand? how you ever played a laurie willaims?
Quote by head_strong
haha well actually im selling it.....to buy a les paul lol

Awww..........you suck. J/k, i have an Epiphone Les Paul Plain top, it is all mahagony, and plays amazingly. I am sure you be alright with a les paul.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
to redsox, yeh im from new zealand. nah i havnt a. another question, would the quality of this guitar, being 10ish years old, be much difrent to the epiphone lps in shops today? cause im also looking at a white epi lp custom. oh yeh and can any one tell me the different between the epi lp standard and the custom?

cheers
Andrew