i used the search bar, but there are so many keywords that could relate to this.

so, tis is the tread to post some child memoreis that really stick out in your mind.
lik a favorite toy or a friend that moved away, watev.

remember away
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Quote by eddievh2
i used the search bar, but there are so many keywords that could relate to this.

so, tis is the tread to post some child memoreis that really stick out in your mind.
lik a favorite toy or a friend that moved away, watev.

remember away

You're 15. You're not allowed to have nostalgia for childhood memories when you're still a kid.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
^i lied. im 14. but i do hav those memories.
i played with crazybones, liked trucks, and had a crappy guitar from fao schwartz.
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Quote by eddievh2
^i lied. im 14. but i do hav those memories.
i played with crazybones, liked trucks, and had a crappy guitar from fao schwartz.

Being 8 years old is bull**** compared to almost every other age of life. You know what's more fun than toy trucks? Going to see R rated movies and buying alcoholic beverages and voting. You think life was simpler and happier when you were young, but it turns out you were just stupid and didn't know about all the fun you were missing out on when you went to bed and 9:00pm.

Little Kids FTL
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Question guys.

Does nostalgia make you happy, or sad?

It sometimes makes me sad, but in a happy way? I am an extremely nostalgic person, by nature... It has it's drawbacks and positives.
Ah soo many memories.
One that sticks out, one summer we were travellin up the roads, and we saw this.. old pool. So my idiot sister and friend decide to steal it. So it was right beside this bridge and across it was a little 'camp' in the woods we used to chill at. Well they get carrying the pool (deflated ) across the bridge, stumbling and falling, and half was across they fall, and a car is comming. ****, hadda be there, but good times.
another hadda be there one, swimming in the river, one of the guys we were with was like "nipplie, oooo" Just the whole ooo along with the shiver, still laugh about that today lol
One last one? Uhh.. Ha! Dancing around in my house once, just acting crazy and ****, my friend goes to the open window, and flashes multiple times. There was a man walking down the road, turns out he was a friend of my dads, he showed up at out house a couple weeks later and got talkin bout that. He quote was " I thought they were fighting or something". Good times man, Gooood times. * goes of into deep stare*
call me Shelby

Quote by Jackolas
Question guys.

Does nostalgia make you happy, or sad?

It sometimes makes me sad, but in a happy way? I am an extremely nostalgic person, by nature... It has it's drawbacks and positives.

Neither. It's a hard feeling to describe...it just makes me feel...reflective, you know?
The.
-yomega yo yo's
-fake pokemon cards (the ones that had a slight bit of purple on the back and were thinner)
-I used to have spikey hair so the smell of hair gel for me
-tonka trucks
-lego + lego mags (all of which I still own)
-reader rabbit (old computer game that we played in school)
-my old school that i live by, I get headaches by the amount of nestalgia that floods my head
-old indianna jones game I used to play, it's one of those really old games from the 90's that had like 20 different colours I think i'll try and get my old computer running again it was an awesome game.
-the phrase "where in the world is carmen san diego"
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I miss my old friends. I moved, and i haven't seen them since. I used to e-mail my old best friend all the time, but then she just stopped e-mailing back. . .
Quote by trjafreak208
I miss my old friends. I moved, and i haven't seen them since. I used to e-mail my old best friend all the time, but then she just stopped e-mailing back. . .

Uh oh, that is officially the worst thing.
Quote by Shredder6
-yomega yo yo's
-fake pokemon cards (the ones that had a slight bit of purple on the back and were thinner)
-I used to have spikey hair so the smell of hair gel for me
-tonka trucks
-lego + lego mags (all of which I still own)
-reader rabbit (old computer game that we played in school)
-my old school that i live by, I get headaches by the amount of nestalgia that floods my head
-old indianna jones game I used to play, it's one of those really old games from the 90's that had like 20 different colours I think i'll try and get my old computer running again it was an awesome game.
-the phrase "where in the world is carmen san diego"

The smell of hair gel reminds me of Black Sabbath for some reason.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.