So I've been looking around the forum, and I've been seeing a lot of black jokes. So my question is, is anyone here racist?
I'm vehemently anti racist.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
What does racism have to do with black jokes?

If anyone here was racist, they'd say straight up that they hate black people, not make jokes about it...
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
There are like a million threads with people arguing for or against racism, and against or for political correctness.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Reject_666_6
What does racism have to do with black jokes?

Exactly

Being racist means you think another race is inferior to yours. Having a sense of humor however is not being racist.
Just checking, because all my life I've been known as the whitest black person on earth, all because I don't talk like 'I'm supposed to' and the fact that I listen to metal. It doesn't bother me though.
Quote by BlackHawk21
So I've been looking around the forum, and I've been seeing a lot of black jokes. So my question is, is anyone here racist?

A racism thread, and your name is BlackHawk12?

Coincidence?

I think not...
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Go to hell you racist asshole.

Are you being sarcastic or did you not understand the English that was typed a la me?
:-O TS's username has BLACK in it!!

LYNCH HIM!

Edit: BTW UG is also anti gay, pro abortion, anti gun control, pro gay, bush supporters, anti abortion, pro nazism, anti fascism, and pro gun control. were an odd bunch.
Last edited by Ultimate_Gio92 at Feb 1, 2008,
Fuck whitey!!!!!!!!!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
like you said, its just a joke. theres jokes about women, jews, black people and gays on here. but it doesn't mean people don't like them. just fun to make jokes.
Quote by Pat McRotch
Are you being sarcastic or did you not understand the English that was typed a la me?

You don't know French. You also don't know how to use that phrase.
The medium is the message!
Those kinds of jokes are usually just poking fun at stereotypes. If anything, they expose racism for how silly it is.
I've never really seen many racists on here , not like 4chan racism where its gets a bit too much.

Quote by im_hungry
Hell yeah , Racism rules!

/Didn't read thread

Note: This was just me bein' silly.
Yo, **** do politics, yo. We all just up in here havin' a good time, yo. You ain't gotta bring all yo **** daaawn in here wit yo ass, we just chillin', aight?

In other words: No. In 95% of "racism" cases here, people should just get a sense of humour and STFU.
The jokes are just attempts at being funny. They really don't show what a person really thinks about another group of people, but they just try to be funny.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Vermintide
Yo, **** do politics, yo. We all just up in here havin' a good time, yo. You ain't gotta bring all yo **** daaawn in here wit yo ass, we just chillin', aight?

In other words: No. In 95% of "racism" cases here, people should just get a sense of humour and STFU.

I must refer (and agree) to a previous statement which you happened to immortalize in your signature.

You are indeed, always right.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I agree with many people here. Racism is hating another race. Hate is a very strong word. I think you would be hard pressed to find people who hate other races on UG. To joke about it is different. I'm not racist, but I love jokes about other races, even my own. My hat goes off to people who can laugh at themselves. People who can realise: "Hey, I've never looked at it that way, but you're right, that's very funny". Not those idiots who, after hearing a joke which contains their race, pull out the racism card. By the way, I believe that Australians are very good at laughing at themselves in general. Good job guys
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.