I know foreplay and all is good before you actually have sex, butfor your first time, do you think you should go down and eat her out before you do it? (assuming you're careful, and all that)

Opinions...?

This sort of thing should probably be in the Sex thread or the Relationship thread. I just thought I'd let you know.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
If you've never done foreplay...then wouldn't it be the first time your first time...?
1. Use the sex thread.

2. Have a good 20 minutes or so (at least) of foreplay, lube her up with some vaseline and get ****ing. I wouldn't suggest you eat her out before intercourse tbh.
if you kill her before you **** her she cant say no to anything can she? eat whatever you want if shes not alive to experience it!
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
if you kill her before you **** her she cant say no to anything can she? eat whatever you want if shes not alive to experience it!

this is the second thread in about 10 minutes that you've recommended killing a girl before sex, I'm beginning to get worried.

as for the TS's question... i wouldn't know
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
Don't eat her out the first time, just finger her.

Do it the second or third time. Third time is probably good.
High as tits
I'm hoping you didn't join just to ask this question.

And yeah, do it. Not that I'd know.
Quote by IcePh0enix
1. Use the sex thread.

2. Have a good 20 minutes or so (at least) of foreplay, lube her up with some vaseline and get ****ing. I wouldn't suggest you eat her out before intercourse tbh.

no dont, the petroleum based vaseline will break a condom, and your stupidity genes will be unleashed upon us all

also, your profile exposes you as the 14 year old child you are.

kindly return to fapping over pokemon, and leave the real world, full of boobies and such, well alone
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
It depends, is it your first time going down on a girl as well? If so, I'd suggest not, no one wants a sloppy mess of oral followed by a sloppy mess of a fuck. If you know what you're doing, then go to town. Getting her going before sex can make it more enjoyable for both of you. Also, this really does belong in the sex thread, but I haven't seen that thing in ages.
Foreplay is very important, it must not be skipped.

I learned that the hard way
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by angelrange
this is the second thread in about 10 minutes that you've recommended killing a girl before sex, I'm beginning to get worried.

as for the TS's question... i wouldn't know

im an unpracticing necrophiliac
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
im an unpracticing necrophiliac

Only unpracticing? For shame, for shame.
What the **** happened to this world? Eat her out then stick your dick in her, **** her 'til your almost done then blow a load in her eye. Plain and simple. Goddamn kids!
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
you've gotta get her wet before you have sex. Whether you do it with your mouth or something else is your call. But especially if it's her first time, the juices gotta be flowing.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Foreplay win =
You - "It looks like you've got a buttfor on your face."
Her - "Whats a butt for?"
You - "Let me show you..."
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
Foreplay win =
You - "It looks like you've got a buttfor on your face."
Her - "Whats a butt for?"
You - "Let me show you..."

Judging by the TS' name, I think you sir are right on the money
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
i dont but some girls get really wet some dont... so if they need help then try it mate
i think about my life,
and the midnight highway...
the life of a renegade
king

Member #7 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join
This thread is about an 11 on the cringe-o-meter.

Seriously, I wonder if half the self-professed sexperts in The Pit would know a vajayjay from George Bush.

Oh wait...

SUCKER PUNCH!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by dio_dude
uhh, i don't know. the best i've had is a blowjob. no actual sex yet

WTF!? I didn't know I was a multi
Quote by boreamor
I came into this thread hoping to be lead on and have some funny thing that sounds really wrong, but it isn't.

TS, you've disappointed me =(

*Goes to hide under a rock*

For some reason, I open firefox this morning, see this thread as an open tab (don't ask me why, I can't figure it out either...) and the first thing I see is this post. I then managed to misread it as "I came into this thread hoping to get laid".

Thankfully, it doesn't.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.