schecter, just get the schecter. dont even think twice, get the schecter. do it.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
either one is a great guitar for the price, you'll have to see which one you like better playing
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.
Quote by freedoms_stain
frong forum dude

what the hell is "frong"?
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
What do I get?
No Love
What do I get?
No sleep at night
What do I get?
Nothing at all
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The ibanez is better looking thats for sure....but I hate to say it but Ibanez is also loosing its edge against the other brands. Schecter and ESP's are shred machines but it also depends on what you play. I might also point out that those pickups are EMG "designed" they arent actually EMG's. If you are going to go with schecter though look into the Omen 6 cause that damn thing is ugly
Try before you buy. Schecter necks are love 'em or hate 'em.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by element4433
What do I get?
No Love
What do I get?
No sleep at night
What do I get?
Nothing at all

You didn't even get it right *sigh*

You missed out "Nothing that's nice" and he says "nothing" a load of times before "at all".

Sheesh
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
schecter, just get the schecter. dont even think twice, get the schecter. do it.

no no no no
ive played both and i absolutely loved the ibanez
(they are designed by emg not EMG btw)EDIT: aww beaten to it
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
I have experienced with both. Also i own the ibanez. Ok well, The ibanez is really lighter then the shecter omen 6 thats why I got it. and has some really good pickups on them. Not real emg's but can always swap them. And it's a steal if get the ibanez in my opinion.