ok the pit... you're my last resort. what is the song that copies the main intro riff from six pack by black flag? its not a cover, it just uses the riff, any one who can tell me will get my undying gratitude.
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
I'm afraid I don't know but I'd like to say that's the song from Skate. isn't it? "I've got a sixpack, and nothing to do..."? Man that game has a good soundtrack.
RULE BRITANNIA
yeah, thats the one, but i wana know who uses the riff, i know its somewhere in my itunes but i've got 19 days worth of music and dont know where to start....
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by angelrange
yeah, thats the one, but i wana know who uses the riff, i know its somewhere in my itunes but i've got 19 days worth of music and dont know where to start....
19 days? Pssh, lighweight.
Mike Patton?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Flying Couch
19 days? Pssh, lighweight.

i have 25 days worth...classical music and complete Opeth & Dream Theater ftw....
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Kid Fisto
i have 25 days worth...classical music and complete Opeth & Dream Theater ftw....

I have several months worth. Who wins now? And this is after my old computer crashed, losing all its files.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Oh. I only have 4 days. That's what happens when you own an iPod mini. Don't worry....I'm thinking of getting myself an iPod classic.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
every Beastie Boys album (including The Punk EP), every iron maiden album (including live ones) all bad religion, rancid, offspring, greenday, misfits and mad capsule markets albums, the list goes on....

*edit* any one got any ideas as to what the song is?
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by angelrange
every Beastie Boys album (including The Punk EP), every iron maiden album (including live ones) all bad religion, rancid, offspring, greenday, misfits and mad capsule markets albums, the list goes on....
You must acquire the entire Rush and Yes discographys. Then you will move beyond featherweight.
Quote by Flying Couch
You must acquire the entire Rush and Yes discographys. Then you will move beyond featherweight.

As long as he just has the Yes discography, he's fine in my book.

And Buckethead. I miss my Buckethead. All I want back is my Electric Tears and Enter the Chicken.
Quote by vintage x metal

question: can i tunes be used for other mp4's besides ipods? my friend said no but i can't see why not.
and i think it was on the skate soundtrack, but i haven't got a clue. sorry dude
You claim that this has been bugging you "for days." If only you had spent that time searching through your 19 days worth of music, perhaps you would've found the song by now.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
You claim that this has been bugging you "for days." If only you had spent that time searching through your 19 days worth of music, perhaps you would've found the song by now.

you be quiet with your logic, independent thought leads to bad things....
Quote by Survivalism