Ok so I was wondering if the two pedals I was looking at were any good. I cant really go right now and try them because no music stores around me really stock either of them. So Im looking for yalls opinions. I play metal 99.99999% of the time and dont really see myself needing anything else.

I was looking at a Morley Bad Horsie wah and a Dano Fish and chips EQ. Are those ok?
ibanez weeping demon owns all wahs. not just because I own one. dano pedals are extremely low quality. You can just look at any Dano pedal and know its low end, just by looking at it.

the ibanez wah does things that no other pedal can. seriously, you can do crazy stuff with it, and its built like a tank. I probably wont ever use my dunlop crybaby again.

Morley makes good products as well. But I think you too, will be an Weeping Demon fan-boy once you try it out.
The new Dano 9 pedals are made of metal, have true bypass switches, and look like they'll survive a bombing.

No idea on the sound though.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
But Dano 9 doesnt make an EQ pedal. But I have heard nothing but good things from the Dano EQ. And I really dont want to spend a whole lot on an EQ if I dont have to.

But Im really liking what I have found of the Weeping Demon. Those look really nice.
Quote by richgray5
ibanez weeping demon owns all wahs. not just because I own one. dano pedals are extremely low quality. You can just look at any Dano pedal and know its low end, just by looking at it.

the ibanez wah does things that no other pedal can. seriously, you can do crazy stuff with it, and its built like a tank. I probably wont ever use my dunlop crybaby again.

Morley makes good products as well. But I think you too, will be an Weeping Demon fan-boy once you try it out.

I dunno about you, but i HATE my weeping demon.
And the dano fish n chips is a good pedal, especially on a budget. What are these "crazy things" that you can do on your pedal? because i sure as hell havent noticed anything special about it.
But yes, it is built like a tank, and the battery compartment is brilliant.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer