I came across this again, unfortunately.

It's from that classic late '80s tv show the Super Mario Brothers Super Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicIzZbdspM

God, that thing was nutty. Anybody have any similar memories, or perhaps you would like to weigh in on just how bad an idea it was to cast Captain Lou Albano?

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
That is the single funniest f**king thing i have seen in a long time.

needless to say i lol'd
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
Not that great.

Funny, but not epic, IMO.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Oh my god and here are the opening, equally zany, credits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nCJy4ZONQY

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
I still can't believe they made 65 episodes. And you can buy it on DVD.
Plus, it used to have Legend of Zelda cartoon on it as well.

I have every episode of the mario and the zelda animated series. Link was one horny bastard :P
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Yeah, the Zelda animated series wasn't that straight on the game.

"Excuuuuuse me, princess"

Yeah, that was the whole show. They played it here in Aus, you might be too young.

that was hilarrrrious
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
for one thing, they casted a 70 year old man with little to no acting experience to play luigi.

i think they just went to the nearest italian restaurant and asked who wanted to do some crazy shit on national television.
Is that Ron Jeremy?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
I haven't seen that show in YEARS...
Quote by Nick_
But the point is: Music is too mutable, too ambiguous, too unruly to allow itself to be defined by an absolute syntax of terms. Don't bother. Live with it.
Quote by soulflyV
Hey yeah, what the fuck? I thought there was something fishy about him.

yeah i know, wheres the attention to detail?

come to think of it though its a similar colour scheme to what he has in the original super mario bros for nes... and is the same as his Fire Mario colour scheme.

come to think of it, im a Mario nerd
They had that dodgy sitcom nonsense, and then it went to the cartoon, which looked pretty normal mario-like.

But the real life part was that bad. There was an episode were Luigi ate plates for some reason.

lmfao i used to watch that show as a kid. what a classic
from daylight...
...into darkness
The show seemed so much better some 15 odd years ago...
UG's Yellow Ranger

It was best when it was Friday and they'd have Zelda on there instead.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.