Page 1 of 4
I was going to jam with a few friends and pulled a pick out of my wallet. One of my friends said, "Dude, what the hell? Why do you keep a pick in your wallet? That's gay." and then my other friend was like "Yeah, that's kinda fruity"

Seriously?
No.

EDIT : I misread, thought you said pocket. Kind of. But really, where you keep a pick on you doesn't determine your sexual orientation, or at least it shouldn't.
Last edited by Bizarro at Feb 1, 2008,
You're gay.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
So THAT'S what gay means.

Anyway, no.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yes, having a musical device in your billfold automatically makes you a raging homosexual.

[/sarcasm]

No, it doesn't.

I keep one in there all the time, just in case.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
No. I have at least 5 seperate kinds of picks on me at all times.

You being gay is still highly probable, though.
Quote by Nitroduck
I was going to jam with a few friends and pulled a pick out of my wallet. One of my friends said, "Dude, what the hell? Why do you keep a pick in your wallet? That's gay." and then my other friend was like "Yeah, that's kinda fruity"

Seriously?

No.

You should always have a pick on you.
I usually carry one or two in my pocket though, although I think I do have one in my wallet as well.
no... i keep one in my pocket all the time... (but thats cos i have a wild imagination )
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
If it is, slap my ass and call me "fag"
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Nope. I do, and I'm manly as hell
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Oh god. Ok. That was a ridiculous question. "Am I a homosexual if I keep a pick in my wallet?"...

the answer is obviously yes.

[/sarcasm]
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Your friends are morons. Tell them you have our support.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Flying Couch
No. I have at least 5 seperate kinds of picks on me at all times.

You being gay is still highly probable, though.

That made me LOL soo hard just now!!!

You sir, win.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
It's not gay, it's a necessity for a guitarist.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
why the hell do people worry about stuff like this so much? it doesnt matter what your faggot friends think, dude. do whatever the hell you want, i do it too.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
I have some in my wallet, school blazer, and i always take one with me wherever i go
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
i keep one in my wallet because i take it with me all the time, and if a chance to jam comes up, boom theres my pick. Since i use small picks (jazz III's) its weird playing with regular picks,so thats another reason i keep one in my wallet.
Quote by Shredder Guitar
why the hell do people worry about stuff like this so much? it doesnt matter what your faggot friends think, dude. do whatever the hell you want, i do it too.

i know, it just struck me as odd that they would think that
I do it as well, it is in no way proof of your sexuality.

Go tell your friends they're homophobic douche-bags.
Last edited by bucket bot at Feb 1, 2008,
Did you then have sexual relations with a member of your own sex?

If not you should buy your friend a dictionary
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
youre friends are retards trying to cover up something..

HAVING BUTTSEX WITH A MAN IS GAY...

keeping a pick in a wallet isnt.

i wear wristbands (ozzy and van halen.. one on left and one on right arm) and i keep picks in there.
I used to keep a pick in my sock whenever I wore pants without pockets, but now I always wear jeans which have pockets.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Absolutely, of course 99.95% of UGer go gay for their guitar so you should too.
Keep it in your pocket, that's just cool, and practical. Keeping one in your wallet isn't gay, it's just not as cool as leaving them in your pocket. I have a pick inside all my pairs of trousers.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
nowhere near as gay as borrowing one from the shop

i always feel so awkward needing to ask for one.

Jack my swag
actually, the main reason i have so many in my pocket is because this one time i went to guitar center. and every time i was done playing a guitar, i'd put the pick in my pocket. and then id get to another pick dispenser thing and grab another. i ended up with 27 picks from guitar center, LOL.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
But How Will People Know I Play Guitar Without One!?!!?

Edit: damn it UG, don't you know caps locks is cruise control for cool?
Renegade of this Time and Age.

Quote by reaume140
You Sir, have made my night, thank you.
Page 1 of 4