I have a Wii, and I'm sorry Wii lovers/360 bashers, but the games on the Wii just aren't my thing. I love Zelda, Metroid, Galaxy, and other games like that but the Xbox just has more games that are for my liking. Anywho, the problem is...my parents are going all churchy retard on me and saying I can't buy/play any mature games. Now, I'll probably still play a lot of them (like Bioshock, Halo 3, COD4, and Mass Effect), but as for buying them, what are some really funny Teen rated games I can get? Right now I'm thinking Tom Clancy's Advanced War Fighter 2 and possibly others. Ideas?
i have one thing to say about this entire situation thus far:

Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Guitar Hero, Overlord, Eternal Sonata, Lost Planet, GRAW1.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
just buy m games off people at your school..not that hard
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
Get a girlfriend. They are high in management, but you get to level up just like in halo, BUT IN REAL LIFE!
Quote by Muphin
Maybe if the Jews were kind to Hitler the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

Hahaha
just stand up to your parents

say

"F*** MOM!!! IM 16 ALREADY!!! JUST LET ME HAVE MY OWN LIFE"

if that doesnt work

just....take them out of the picture...
Quote by LikidySplitz
Get a girlfriend. They are high in management, but you get to level up just like in halo, BUT IN REAL LIFE!

and you can put your level 3 magic wand into the demons portal of happyness.. or some gay **** like that.
yeah, floppypick...it saddens my soul. so many good games that i can't play... *tear*
Quote by gdm09
i have a guitar and a girlfriend...

then **** them both and sell your video games
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Bugger all the games mentioned before me and get Orange Box.

Half-Life > Halo
Call me Batman.
All the good games you could get have pretty much been said, I would suggest just borrowing the games for a bit from people.. not much else you can really do.