hi
i kinda have a doubt... since i played in a behringer iaxe usb (that i was sure i was buying) i've been searching for an electric guitar again... but i can't choose between the squier affinity strat or the epiphone les paul 100. which one is better? or should i save some more money and buy an epiphone explorer?? i play mostly rock like linkin park, incubus, 30 seconds to mars, but i wanna be able to play red hot too, so what do you think?? strat, lp or explorer? or any other? by the way, this will be my first eletric guitar, i've been playin in an acustic for 2 years.

please help me!
Go with the explorer IMO. One of the best electric guitars Epiphone makes and they hold their resale value pretty well because of that. Also a great platform to upgrade pickups since they're made from good wood.
Explorer ftw! I had one (sold it to be able to afford a 7-string) and it was my precious.

Go for the Exp. As a bonus you get the coolest guitar shape known to man
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by bjoern_swe
Explorer ftw! I had one (sold it to be able to afford a 7-string) and it was my precious.

Go for the Exp. As a bonus you get the coolest guitar shape known to man

And I personally find it more comfortable than V's and other unusual shaped guitars
but other than these guitars, are there any, in this price range ( strat and lp, the exp is way off my budget right now, although i just love it...) which are decent for metal and cleand sounds???
Have you thought about other guitars? Ibanez? Schecter? Michael Kelly? All of them make great guitars that are affordable. I'd Recommend the Ibanez SZ guitars. They can do pretty much anything. They look pretty sharp too!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.