mr fetch has a new video, on his new account, cos his old one got blocked by anon apparently. www.youtube.com/paulfetch

this is his video unveiling his 'attack' on anonymous, he still really has no idea what anonymous really is... whats your opinion, is he just asking to get e-raped or what?
nothing.
Quote by burrit0
So...this is important how?

its not really important at all, just felt like sharing. sorry for not posting epic thread
nothing.
I think that everyone who is trying to wage war on the internet needs to get off the computer, and get some fresh air. Seriously, everyone of you who are fighting with anonymous, or against it will realize just how stupid it was later on in your life.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
this is all so ****ing stupid. why would he try to fight Anon there not even anything.
Dont care DONT CARE
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.