Set List
1. Applebite - Soundgarden
2. The Passenger - Iggy Pop
3. Walk This Way - Aerosmith
4. Midnight Rambler - The Rolling Stones
5. War Pigs - Black Sabbath
6. Welcome To My Nightmare - Alice Cooper
7. Is It My Body - Alice Cooper

We're not in it for competition. Since I'm helping to plan it the teacher is letting my band close the show. We only will do the songs that we have time for. For "Walk This Way" we are going to do the Aerosmith/Run DMC version of it with a bunch of black guys sharing the stage with us. And for the Alice Cooper stuff, I'm going to go backstage during the end of "War Pigs" and reappear dressed in all black with makeup similar to Cooper on. Then we will close the show. So what do you think. Suggestions are welcome. We want to give the school audience a thrill and give them something that they've never seen or heard before! So help out with the ideas if you can!
sounds cool wish i could of done something like that back in high school. post it up to see how comes out.
Ibanez RG120 (EMG 81s)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature G-400
Diezel Herbert w/ Mesa Boogie 4x12 Cab
Boss ME-50
DOD FX40B Equalizer
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss BF-3
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR M-133
Don't mean to get stereotypical, but maybe throw some Skynyrd in there since you live in Alabama.
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
Quote by bagrm
Don't mean to get stereotypical, but maybe throw some Skynyrd in there since you live in Alabama.

Ha! That's funny! I don't think that I've got the right voice for Skynyrd. Then again, I've never tried. But most of the kids that I go to school with are into rap and emo and all of that other ****. We just wanna give them a good scare!
Quote by I am the Drake
Ha! That's funny! I don't think that I've got the right voice for Skynyrd. Then again, I've never tried. But most of the kids that I go to school with are into rap and emo and all of that other ****. We just wanna give them a good scare!

Haha nice, I can relate to that.
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.