Page 1 of 2
No, not Elvis.

I almost died today, and would've taken my closest ( Even if it is weird with us lately.. ) friend with me. We were driving up an old back road kinda place, not much traffic, nice and striaght, so he let me drive, though it wasnt the first time i've driven. Now, were both fairly young, I'm 14, he's 17 and recently got his lisence, but as I'm driving he's explaining how I would know if I was gonna crash ( a little ironic.. ) and tells me to speed up some, the hit the break. I lost control of the car, swerved into a snowbank, and hit a tree. The hood was crushed in a little, the windshield cracked, air bags popped, and even the rearview broken. I pretty much F ucked up his car, but though shaken, we both came out fine, though I completly broke down in shock once I was at home again, and he'll probably get ass raped by his parents.
I'm still in shock of the whole thing, I f ucked his car and could have killed us both, but by miracle were both fine. Now, nobody really knows we talk at all ( a lot of s hit that happend, a story for another time ) so no one can know about this accident, plus I'm sure he'd be f ucked twice as hard by his parents if they knew he put my life in danger. He's gone to take care of s hit I assume, so I have no one to let this out to, hence the reason for the thread.
All in all, I feel like hell for f uckin his car, and probably gettin him in a lot of s hit, I'm in shock that I almost died, and I can't talk to anyone about it but the wonderful people of the pit. And I thought I was gonna need therapy before.

And to the guy with me, as a user of Ug, if you read this I'm still f uckin sorry man, I still can't believe that happend, and I hope you don't care if the pit knows. I'm sorry.

Kind of a wall of text, but meh, at least its out.
call me Shelby

Last edited by ShelbyLynn at Feb 1, 2008,
Holy ****... What the hell was he thinking putting a 14 year old behind the wheel!? Ive driven before, but for fucks sake!
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
CorneR. That was really unessicary. And I know it was a stupid move on both our parts, but were stupid teens, besides, I'm generally a good driver, just not on a glass road.
call me Shelby

This one time, a machine gun fell on my should from like a meter above me. If it had fallen on my head, it probably would have crushed my skull. It was a pretty ****ty day, but at least I got a cool scar out of it.

Good thing you're okay. Sort out your story for the insurance company.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
this is why i do stupid things, to see what the pit says lol

ur lucky man, hope it works out for ya
Quote by sSyLc
This one time, a machine gun fell on my should from like a meter above me. If it had fallen on my head, it probably would have crushed my skull. It was a pretty ****ty day, but at least I got a cool scar out of it.

Good thing you're okay. Sort out your story for the insurance company.

Wait, wait, wait.. Where did the machine gun come from?
Quote by dio_dude
this is why i do stupid things, to see what the pit says lol

ur lucky man, hope it works out for ya

The TS isn't a man.
Were keeping the law out of it. It was towed by family or something, and they're not putting it on the insurance. being ok is a big part of why I'm so ****ed up about it. I mean, I was so close to dying, but the most I got was a little bruise on my hand. I could be f uckin dead.
call me Shelby

man that guilt is probably going to stick for a while, uhhh yeah, I don't know what to say TS I'd feel ****ty too. Well as long as you're alive and well and a lesson is learned most everything is good.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by C O B H C
Wait, wait, wait.. Where did the machine gun come from?

Overhead compartment. It was my fault, really.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Bizarro
How fast were you going when you "almost died" ?

Honestly, I was really paying attention at the moment, I just sped up for a bit, and hit the break like he said I dunno why the fuc k, but did, and it musta been around 80 I think? probably not much, but the impact was pretty f uckin bad.
call me Shelby

Quote by sSyLc
Overhead compartment. It was my fault, really.

Oh. I was thinking there was a type of machine gun that could just materialize in mid-air about a meter above unsuspecting people.
Then you definitely are lucky to be alive, I thought that you were going like 20 or something.
Goodness gracious me!
It's good that nothing happened to you, but Christ that was unspeakably stupid.

Well, this just proves that I'm not letting my kids drive friends around until they're 18.
Hi, I'm Peter
Good thing you're alright, you should at the very least see what you can do for him though.
Quote by C O B H C
Oh. I was thinking there was a type of machine gun that could just materialize in mid-air about a meter above unsuspecting people.

Oh, those exist, but only when they're being carried by JTF2.

Like our TS here, my incident involved little pain. I got scratched up pretty bad, but it hardly even bruised. I was too pissed off at the time to get all shaken up though.

TS, don't let this forever scare you away from driving eh? Ya just gotta be careful, as I'm sure you know. Look on the bright side - this incident gives you a chance to appreciate life more fully!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I know, I wanna help him anyway I can, but he's not really the type to accept it. And for those of you who are thinking, '****in dumbasses, i'm not letting *insert anyone* drive! The road was ****in icy, and it was begining to snow, winter here is crazy, and I was just stupid to hit the break like that, stupid move on my part.
Internal injuries were brought up, anyone know how I could tell if I had anything wrong with me that I just couldnt tell?
call me Shelby

Quote by ShelbyLynn
I know, I wanna help him anyway I can, but he's not really the type to accept it. And for those of you who are thinking, '****in dumbasses, i'm not letting *insert anyone* drive! The road was ****in icy, and it was begining to snow, winter here is crazy, and I was just stupid to hit the break like that, stupid move on my part.
Internal injuries were brought up, anyone know how I could tell if I had anything wrong with me that I just couldnt tell?

Odds are if you start bleeding from strange places (keep your mind out of the gutter UG) or just feeling acute pain that you should get yourself checked out.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by ShelbyLynn

Pain is an obvious one. You might have some external bruising from the seatbelt, and if they're on your abdomen, and you were driving pretty fast, you should go talk to a doc about it. Remember, seatbelts go on the hips!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Define acute pain.
My whole body is sore, and I mean everything, but it started a while after, I think stress maybe?

Edit: I wasnt wearing a seat belt at all, when we hit I just threw my hands over my face/head, and I think i brought my legs up, I don't remember
call me Shelby

yeahh... I know how it feels. my car door got smashed in by a 70 year van driving lady going 55 mph while we were crossing an intersection. its kinda weird i came out of it okay considering we spun around three times in the middle of the road. My leg just was sore for two weeks. I was on my way to a performance too, and yeah I eventually made it to the concert. haha.

but really. I hope everything turns out okay for you guys.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.
car crashes really suck. especially when stupidity is involved... which is pretty much all the time.
Quote by ShelbyLynn

You were driving on an icy road going 80 mph????
Not the whole road or anything, I just sped up obidently and stupidly, I was going around 60 and under mostly
call me Shelby

It's great that you're okay but it was obviously pretty dumb to be going that fast on an icy road. You knew it was bad so why did you do it? You should probably think before you do things like that...
Pissed.
Being alive is all that matters.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
crashing a car must be traumatic...

just play more need for speed before you take a real ride
Heh i know how you feel i had somethin like this happen to me, but i wasnt as lucky as you.
I was out with a friend and she let me drive even though i didnt have my license yet and all that. It was winter and had snowed earlier in the day, but the roads were fine, just a little wet from the snow. So i was driving along a backroad with lots of long gentle curves, going about 50mph (speed limit was 40) and it was completely fine. The last curve was slightly sharper than the others though, so when i was going into it, i had to break pretty quickly.
I hit black ice just as i started breaking hard, which turned us completely sideways. Being the inexperienced driver i was, i slammed the breaks (causing them to lock) and quickly turned the wheel the other way causing the car to whip around. Then the front axel snapped.
Thats when the fun really began.
I remember my friend screaming my name as i lost control, the feeling of going airborne(which for some reason felt like slowmotion), the feeling of no longer being airbone accompanied by being whipped around multiple times (which for some reason felt like fast forward), the feeling of the steering wheel on my face, then the center console on my kidney, then the steering wheel on my face again all within a couple seconds.

Long story short, the car rolled a couple times landed upsidedown and was completely wrecked. I only blacked out a couple of seconds, so i unbuckled myself, unbuckled and caught my friend who was unconscious, and somehow got us both out of the car through one of the backseat side windows which wasnt completly crushed. Then i had to call 911 and all that. She had a broken collar bone, broken wrist and level 3 concussion. I had a lacerated kidney, two big bumps on the left side of my head, and whiplash so bad i literally couldnt turn my head left at all for 5 days (think about it... my face hit the left side of the steering wheel, then went all the way towards the backright seat where i was stopped by the center console hitting my right kidney, then my face whipped forward and hit the steering wheel again).

The worst part by far though was yelling out my friends name right after it, and her being unconcious and not responding. I really thought she might have been dead.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
Wow. Good thing you were both wearing seatbelts . . .
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
@ ShelbyLynn

This is exactly why ice-tracks have been made mandatory in most countries...

You were lucky though that you didn't get yourself killed. And no matter how pissed off his/your parents will be because of the car, they will thank God that you 2 are still alive....
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

I can't believe how much of a dumbass you are for driving when you a) don't have a driver's license b) probably aren't even big enough to reach all the pedals and have full view of all the mirrors (I'm not being condescending, just a realist) c) were speeding.

Honestly, you're a f*cking idiot, and I'm actually a little annoyed you didn't get hurt. You could've killed someone with your obscene idiocy.

Let this be a lesson to you. Stop being a twat.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
14 year old...driving on an icy road...17 year old as an instructor...

This is the worst idea I've ever heard. Glad to hear you're ok, but seriously...what were you thinking?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Page 1 of 2