Is Rockbass like what epiphone is to gibson? Are they any good? Or anything like the real Warwick?
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
They share little in common with a real Warwick. The electronics are the same, as are the shapes, but the woods are straight out of the Fender stockpile. Rockbasses prove that woods have a huge, huge impact on tone. None of this "I probably couldn't tell the difference" nonsense.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Most rockbass models are alder, right?

Yep, that's the "standard wood" of Rockbasses - however, the Streamer Standard is made of Carolena (whatever the **** that is), the same wood it was made out of when it was a real Warwick. However, the maple/rosewood combo is worlds apart from ovangkol/wenge.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by Deliriumbassist
yeah, maple/rosewood is so.... common, lol

HEY! *As I hold my maple Fender Jazz*...