is there any way on windows vista to change a wma, or wav file to mp3 or do i just need to download a program that does it?
You need a program... I dont use Vista, but Im almost 100% sure you will need a program
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
iTunes does it pretty well. Also, go to www.download.com and just type in music converter. I'm sure a BUNCH will pop up. So choose wisely, as some may be full of adware.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by dark&broken
The very concept of vista doing anything remotely useful without third part add-ons is absurdly ridiculous.

lol
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
lolvista
My Media Center Edition has all the converting schnazz thrown in with it.

But yeah, look for something on download.com
fairstars audio converter. torrent it
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
the latest winamp has a bult in converter, choose tracks, then send to: format convertor.
www.media-convert.com may work, not quite sure it will do that, but give it a try i suppose

also, get firefox and get downloadhelper, i can download videos and mp3 from most sites i go to..... easy, perfectly legal music downloads with good quality
whenever iTunes used to say that something needed to be converted - it wouldnt because you need to have windows media player 10.0 or something? so i updated it and it just does it automatically now.