what finger arangement should I use for this chord

E-0
B-0
G-2
D-2
A-2
E-0

I am having a hard time getting good sound out of the notes on the second fret.
id say use 1 finger on the A and D string (middle finger) and your ring finger on the G
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
Last edited by christianbassis at Feb 9, 2008,
Quote by christianbassis
id say use 1 finger on the A and D string (middle finger) and your ring finger on the D
Why, out of curiosity? I'd either play that barred with just the index or use index, middle and ring. Probably the three fingers, 'cause getting the index finger right is a bitch if you're actually playing through a song.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
First finger on the A
Second finger on the D
Third finger on the G

don't use your pinky

and thats an Esus4 if you're wondering.
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
_sus4 chords kick ass. Well, so do _sus2 chords. Suspension is yummy.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
I play that chord the same way as I play an A major, by barring the three strings with the last joint of my middle finger. I cant guarantee it will work for everyone since everyones hands and fingers are different in shape/size/flexibility. But it works for me, I can get it in there and press down those three strings at once without muting the low E or the B string.