Page 1 of 2
I love the OC and was just wondering who else on ug likes and watches the oc on much Or omni1 or used to watch it when it aired as it was filmed or w.e
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
i watched it once.
i died insid

Edit: even though i hate the show, i'm not going to make fun of you because we share the same name and you live near me.
I hate shows like that, why do you want to watch other peoples imaginary problems ?
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I've watched it only because the chicks are hot. And I had absolutely nothing else to do.
The OC is based on Southern OC aka The Rich People Area.

They forgot about us here in Northern OC.
Isn't watching any show on TV watching some other people's imaginary problems, though? Reality TV aside, and by that I mean like the Real World or something. But, The Simpsons? Family Guy? Cartoon families that have dilemmas and seemingly always get out of it. Because it's just that, imaginary, and keeps us entertained.

Also to make sh!t tons of money because we're all saps that'll watch it lol.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
hell to the no
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
The show is so terrible but for some reason entertaining, I despise it yet find myself watching it whenever I notice it's on.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
i've only seen the parts with the whole lesbian affair with that one main hot chick. other than that, hellz no
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
fail..... u suck
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Anyone see that Mad TV sketch called Rich White Kids With Problems. If so that explains why I don't watch the OC.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
i actually found the first season in this room i moved into. i think it was either my brothers or his girlfriends, but i actually got hooked. its a decent show, i liked the characters a lot actually, the show took itself really lightly and was well done and well acted for what it was. i never got past the first season though, those shows can usually get iffy and trite
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Anyone see that Mad TV sketch called Rich White Kids With Problems. If so that explains why I don't watch the OC.

You sound like more of a One Tree Hill kind of guy. Or maybe Dawson's Creek?
The Jewish guy reminds me of my old band's drummer who is cool and it has hot chicks on. Apart from that it is trash.
the oc sucks. i wouldn't watch it for an 80's b.c. rich ironbird (yes i would lol)
One Tree Hill > OC.

-wields flame shield-
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Yeah I don't think many more than 0.001% of UGers watch OC...

We just don't give a damn about a bunch of rich pompous ass white kids in California... we just don't.
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
I think I watched at least the 1st season, mayb the 2nd 2, (mainly for Racheal Bielson, Mischa Barton, and the cute blonde chick who was hot for the jewish dude)

But there was a point where it started sucking too hard to watch just to look at the chicks
Quote by Shredder6
I hate shows like that, why do you want to watch other peoples imaginary problems ?

Because its hip
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Quote by macmancometh
You sound like more of a One Tree Hill kind of guy. Or maybe Dawson's Creek?

You can see right through me.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
The OC fucking rules, don't let anyone else tell you different.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
The OC fucking rules, don't let anyone else tell you different.

ty, finally someone ot of the 5 of 32 ppl who h8 the oc actually enjoy it and wont start talking dirty bout this thread or the show
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
Quote by The McManus

We just don't give a damn about a bunch of rich pompous ass white kids in California... we just don't.

Amen to that.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by dudester410
ty, finally someone ot of the 5 of 32 ppl who h8 the oc actually enjoy it and wont start talking dirty bout this thread or the show

Fuck yeah.

My favourite season is still season 1. Anna was the bomb, and the story-line was pretty good too.

People in the Pit hate on stuff because it's popular, so they have to do their whole pseudo-intellectual thing and resent it.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by The McManus

Well, Ryan is from Chino. That means he's rough and tumble. Also poor. And I believe Marissa lives in a trailer park for most of the 3rd season. SO YOU'RE WRONG!
Quote by BleedDeathMetal

i believe it was PRetty white kids with problems
I liked season one. Friday Night Lights is way better as far as soap-dramas go though.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

I started watching after season 1, but man did I ever love that show. I think I'm going to download it right now . . .
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I despise it... my Gf made me watch an episode with her... I think ron jeremy was in it...
I got her the first and 2nd seasons for her birthday and christmas
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
damn, old thread. Oh well.

I am da bump de bump mastah.

Anywho, I was introduced to this show when i was like 12. by my sister back in '06

I'm gonna start watching it again. Just the first season. That's it.

Thought i would let you oldies know.

bye bye now.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 22, 2014,
oooooooooo watcha saaaaaaaaaay
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I don't particularly care for overclocking.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I don't particularly care for overclocking.

you mean, obsessive compulsive (disorder)?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by dio_dude
the oc sucks. i wouldn't watch it for an 80's b.c. rich ironbird (yes i would lol)

6 years later and jesus is still weeping
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I figure most people on this website would see themselves as Seth Cohen.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Page 1 of 2