Barly used, GREAT condition Electro Harmonix Metal Muff.

I have no box or papers for it, they got thrown away shortly after i bought it, the reason i'm selling it is because i have a digitech processor that i use for my main effects and i am very low on cash and looking to get some megadeth tickets for there upcoming concert.

It is a very good distortion pedal, perfect for metal, but works with many genres of music. the distortion on this pedal can get from blues, to lynard skynard, to megadeth, to slayer and to Tom petty, this is one of the most versatile pedals i have ever used or owned and i hate to sell it but i really need the money and its just not used enough, because i carry all my equiptment from band practice back home 3 times a week and its alot more convenient to have a multi effects but it doesnt sound near as nice, and i am to lazy to plug all different pedals together and such, but it does sound great and it sounds as if the big names in metal could have actually used it themselves.

in great working condition, never been broken. does not come with power supply but does have a battery compartment.

Little to no scratches, no dents, looks GREAT!

accepting no trades, just post how much you are willing to pay for it, and if you are paying shipping or not, the one with the highest bid will get this great pedal!

Digitech Death Metal

Im selling this because i never use it because i have a digitech processor, but it works fine and sounds great, has some wear and tear but it still works fine so its no big deal.

has a built in battery compartment, does not come with power supply. i also have no box for it or papers, just the pedal, but its very self explaintory and its great for anyone who wants to play megadeth, metallica type music but also will play anything else you would like to use it for, it is a very versatile distortion pedal.

I am also accepting no trades on this pedal, just post how much you are willing to pay for it, and if you are paying shipping or not, the one with the highest bid will get this pedal!

Make me an offer i can't refuse and you can own one of these or both of these pedals! I do not have pictures but i do have a camera and if you need them i will take a few and post them, but they are both in Great condition and work fine! Although I did replace the 9V battery connector clip, so there is a little break in the wire from were I cut the old on off and soldered and heat wrapped the new one on, but it has absolutely no problems now and sounds just as fine as it was brand new, and it has a more secure battery clip on it, so that is a plus!
digitech death metal for sale, $35, marshal mg100hdfx=$250 obo
Anyone? Someone has to want these pedals i need to get to my tickets to this megadeth concert comin up! i need $100 so anything that i can sell would help but i hate to sell them, but its megadeth! i almost have to,.
Make me an offer, i dont have a set price on either one, i just want to get the most i can because i really want those tickets and right now i dont have the cash and i need to buy my girl one too...
Quote by winnate
Make me an offer, i dont have a set price on either one, i just want to get the most i can because i really want those tickets and right now i dont have the cash and i need to buy my girl one too...

Whipped, make the bitch buy her own ticket, this ain't a free ride. Then headbutt her in the titties, to show her how manly you are.
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by ChoPxSueY
Whipped, make the bitch buy her own ticket, this ain't a free ride. Then headbutt her in the titties, to show her how manly you are.

"haha:
guitarbite.fire, i'll send pictures tomorrow, and im located in central minnesota
I'll give $60 for the Metal Muff?

Not sure if this is too cheap or not...I'm trying to save up for something else, but if I could get one of these cheap, I would take it.
^ eh lookin for a little more than that, but if no one offers any more than that i'll sell it but im gonna wait a bit im flat broke and i need the cash so i want whatever i can get for it
Quote by winnate
^ eh lookin for a little more than that, but if no one offers any more than that i'll sell it but im gonna wait a bit im flat broke and i need the cash so i want whatever i can get for it

Well if you pay the S&H, how much would you want for it?
it would cost about $10 to ship, and i want to make about a $60 profit, so im lookin at about $65, $70, its kind of alot to ask but shipping isnt cheap and im selling it to get money and not because im sick of it and want to get rid of it, i actually use it quite a bit and is one of my favorite pedals, but i guess i gotta give a lil if i want cash for this concert.
So, since I'm really bad with prices and offering.....could you give me an exact price, with you paying the shipping?
well, what are u willing to pay? its a great pedal, very versatile, and i bought it used for $75, so im thinkin i wanna sell it for $70 because i hardly used it and i added no scratches or anything.
Quote by winnate
well, what are u willing to pay? its a great pedal, very versatile, and i bought it used for $75, so im thinkin i wanna sell it for $70 because i hardly used it and i added no scratches or anything.

Well I talked to my dad about it...since my parents never let me spend money without talking to them about it first. Well now he doesn't want me to spend more than $50...I tell him its like $100, but he just keeps telling me that its not worth it unless it's a real bargain.

If I could, I would probably buy it for $70, but I can't. I could convince him to do it for like $50, but I know that would be to low for you.

If you can't seem to sell it, and you just HAVE too, I'll still be looking around
OK, so I'm really confused, you'll sell the metal muff for $65 shipped? Do you take paypal?
Why Not Take It To A Pawn Shop And See If They Will Take It And Then You Can Go Back And Pick It Up
If you sell the one for 70 then I guess I could get the other for around um you need 100 so um 30.00 is that right
ya i'll let the other one go for $30, and no i don't have paypal
Quote by Green RATM Day
Well I talked to my dad about it...since my parents never let me spend money without talking to them about it first. Well now he doesn't want me to spend more than $50...I tell him its like $100, but he just keeps telling me that its not worth it unless it's a real bargain.

If I could, I would probably buy it for $70, but I can't. I could convince him to do it for like $50, but I know that would be to low for you.

If you can't seem to sell it, and you just HAVE too, I'll still be looking around

ok, tough parents, well i'll get to u some how if i really need to sell it.
Quote by winnate
ok, tough parents, well i'll get to u some how if i really need to sell it.

Well I change a post to "nvm," but me and my friend where going to put the money together to buy the MM, but I'm going to get a new amp first, I'm not sure how good it would sound on my bad amp.
IF YOU DONT TAKE PAYPAL THEN HOW WOLD WE GET YOU THE PAYMENT JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE I AM INTERESTED IN THE PEDAL FOR THE 30.00 GET AT ME
um check, cashiers check, cash, idk but i never got around to making a paypal account, but trust you can trust me i aint here to scam anyone
how much for the death metal with shipping to canada? pm plz
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
PM'ed
Quote by ChoPxSueY

warned.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
lies...i was not PM'd....
ಠ_ಠ

i did Pm u. ill do it again 2night, im on my psp and typing is hard
i'll give you $65 for the metal muff
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
sry dude it sais i dont have any messages...
ಠ_ಠ

bump