alright, im 17, and this one chick is 14. Im wondering if its wrong (or illegal) to be with her.
I dunno if it's illegal to do her seeing as you're both underage, but it's not illegal to be with her in a relationship.

As for whether or not it's "wrong", everyone's opinion on that will differ.
Nope, you've gotta a year to **** her senseless until she's jailbait.

Now that that's out of the way.

No, there's no reason it would be illegal. But your own morales (and more importantly her fathers morales) should really dictate how to handle the situation
The Pit. The Movie.
it's fine.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
depends on where you live, if your area's age limit is 18, then it's not, but as soon as you turn 18 it will be. but then some places the age limit is 16 or 17, and it would be illegal. as far as being wrong, that's a matter of opinion.
meh... my best bud is a senior and going out with a freshman... he gets a bit of **** behind his bakc for it but i don't think he really cares... if you know that people are going to think less of you then go for it.
I dated a 14 year old a while ago (when I was 17, as I am now). Didn't last long though, since she was a drunken *****.

Her birthday was only a few days after we broke up, too.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
IMO, it's not wrong, but having sex with her would be illegal unless you're both of legal age. If both partners are underage, then one who is older can have charges pressed against him or her.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
That's a bit strange, wouldn't be so if you were both a lot older.

Anyways, if it makes you feel better, I know a guy who is 17 going out with a 12 year old. No, he is not my friend.
If by "be with her" you mean **** her, then it's probably illegal. I know where I live the age of consent is 16, and the uy an't bb me than 3 years older than the girl or vice versa. If she's fourteen then she can't legally ****. Morally, I would personally say it's wrong. High school girls are young and stupid. Show some class and let her go.
Quote by stringmagician
Don't let her drive your car

i just read that thread.

anyways- it's up to you man. depends what your morals are and if her father will kill you or not.
If she's under 16-17 depending on where you are it's illegal, regaurdless of whether you're underage.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by reaume140
only if you stick your p in her vagee, then it is illegal.

Yes, and the charges can be more severe considering there is a difference of three years or more. You can 'be with her,' but you can't bang her legally.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
She's above the age of consent and you're not a legal adult.

**** away.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Von.
She's above the age of consent and you're not a legal adult.

**** away.

What?
She's not above the age of consent in any state as far as I'm aware. It would be illegal to have sex with her, but not to have a relationship with her.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
A friend of mine once said "If theres grass on the field, play ball". Now, this might make me a douche-bag, but i just had to say it.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
well personally i think thats kinda sick... i say stick to the 2 year rule, and yeah since shes under the age of consent i wouldnt go there buddy
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Mr.McAwesom2112
A friend of mine once said "If theres grass on the field, play ball". Now, this might make me a douche-bag, but i just had to say it.

Am I wrong for taking that as a pubic hair joke?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I think it's only 3 years difference and it's OK. I've seen it happen quite a few times with my friends and it's been OK. Just don't pressure into sex or use her for it though because then you'd be a twat but if you actually like her then go for it.
Quote by stringmagician
Don't let her drive your car

Win ahaha

Go for it man, just be ready for crap from other people.
Quote by mafropetee
Am I wrong for taking that as a pubic hair joke?

Isn't that what was meant by the post...? Hahaha thats what i thought as soon as a I read that.

sry for double post.
Quote by SOADrox429
What?
She's not above the age of consent in any state as far as I'm aware. It would be illegal to have sex with her, but not to have a relationship with her.

No no, In Canada.

What is the age of conset in America, on average?
How I wish, how I wish
Had just one
THROAT

Literature thread
in america on avg its like 16-17 here in GA its 16
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
ahh.

Well there's a bill for raising it to 16 going on right now. Not much time TS, UNLEASH YOUR MIGHTY PORK SWORD........I better stop listening to Dragonforce.
How I wish, how I wish
Had just one
THROAT

Literature thread
bring her to the pit then you can root her and most people would congratulate you

umm changed my mind if you want to keep her stay away from the pit
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex
Here's a formula that's always helped me to know what ages I can date and stuff.

Take your age/2 +7 = Youngest you can date. The great thing about this formula, is that the older you get, the larger the range becomes because once you hit a certain age, it matters less and less.
Let's try it out:
17/2= 8.5 + 7= 15.5

Sorry dude, she's too young.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Some places have to wait till 18 to be legal?
What? To me thats insane.
Chicks at that age are just hassle, so I wouldn't even bother.
I'm sure going out with her isn't going against anything. Intercourse however, wouldn't be a good age.
You're a loser who can't find a girl his own age so goes after children.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>