videos that make you want to put your guitar down and never play again

The amount of talent in this world never ceases to amaze me.

I'll start it off : http://youtube.com/watch?v=M1AXBo9pqrk&feature=related

Enjoy!
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
It's meant to inspire you to ameliorate your guitar kills rather than, say, discourage...

pssh loser
My Spanish Hearts
thats insane.

damnit =[
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vMsZSEP3JjE

1:30-1:42 will make you cry no doubt.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Nah, no such video exists for me. I don't want to be an insane shredder or anything like that. I like playing guitar, the level I'm at may not be pure totally amazing, but I can still play the stuff I want to play and write and ****. Why should I give up cus someone else can play so much better or faster than me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7GTHr_9G_s
im busting my ass trying to understand the fast part of this solo, and this guy does it almost perfectly on a Les Paul
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by freedoms_stain
Nah, no such video exists for me. I don't want to be an insane shredder or anything like that. I like playing guitar, the level I'm at may not be pure totally amazing, but I can still play the stuff I want to play and write and ****. Why should I give up cus someone else can play so much better or faster than me?

Someone is taking this too seriously.
Tommy Emmanuel playing Beatles Medley and Guitar Boogie. The man is just amazing.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex
Aw, c'mon! I know you all secretly deep down think you are, or will be, the greatest guitarist in the world!
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall