I've just started a hard rock/metal band, we have a singer, lead guitar (myself), and a drummer, and another guitarist lined up if we need him, so yes we're looking for a bassist!
We have some of our own material, but we are in the process of writing more, we have a place to practice (drummers garage), so we're all set
You must have your own gear!

Our influences include: Guns n roses, KISS, Megadeth, Motley crue, Pantera, Skid row, Metallica, Van halen, Scorpions, Iron maiden, Black sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Pink floyd, Velvet revolver, Jimi Hendrix, The rolling stones, Aerosmith, Led zeppelin, Stevie Ray Vaughan, AC/DC, Judas priest, Bob Dylan, Dio, Black label society, Alice in chains, W.A.S.P, Anthrax, Def leppard, Neil Young, Twisted sister, UFO, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Alice Cooper, Dream theater, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Slayer, Foo Fighters, Boston, Quiet riot, Whitesnake, Triumph, John butler trio, Symphony X

Hope to hear from you! Thanks
HI
where abouts in sydney are you & what age group are you looking for?
ive been playing bass just over 2 years & play in a few cover bands but want to do some original stuff.
Quote by timmytwoshoes
where abouts in sydney are you & what age group are you looking for?
ive been playing bass just over 2 years & play in a few cover bands but want to do some original stuff.

We are over, near Baulkham Hills, Quakers Hill if you know where they are? Not far from Blacktown and that, and we are all 16, but we don't mind how old you are, around our age would be a plus though.
Where bouts you from, how old are you?
HI
Quote by StratPat
We are over, near Baulkham Hills, Quakers Hill if you know where they are? Not far from Blacktown and that, and we are all 16, but we don't mind how old you are, around our age would be a plus though.
Where bouts you from, how old are you?

im 27 and live in the sutherland shire so the distance & age is a killer but good luck on your search for a bassist & all the best in your musical conquests \m/
Quote by timmytwoshoes
im 27 and live in the sutherland shire so the distance & age is a killer but good luck on your search for a bassist & all the best in your musical conquests \m/

Ahk I wouldnt really mind, but yeah thats a bit of a trek..
Thanks though mate
HI
I'm 17 and located near Parramatta, so transport should be alright. Feel free to PM me if you're interested!
Quote by zephyrclaw
I'm 17 and located near Parramatta, so transport should be alright. Feel free to PM me if you're interested!

PM sent! Thanks
HI