i submitted a tab last week, and i was just wondering, how long it will take to get it on. i know that it said that it would take about 2 days but come on !!!!!!!!, i posted it last wednsday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and sorry about making an entirely new thrad, i just wanted to besure my question was answered
u sure it didnt get rejected?

last week, i posted a tab but wasn't signed in, i emailed the UG people but the bastards never reply to me

wt can i do?
i was signed in, im sure i was

and i dont see how it could have got rejected, it was the best dang tab ive seen for Lost Keys, iv ever seen!!!!!!!!! i dont mean to brag or nothin' *cough* *cough* *ahem*
well, if you've contributed more than 3 votes i think it is, you can see if its still about in the pending tabs bit...

it should tell you they rejected it though
lol

no i havent submitted 3 tabs for it, and i was at the teen center when i wrote it, so id have to do it all over again if i wanted to re-submit it!!
no i dont mean 3 versions of 1 song, i mean just contributed 3 different tabs that have been accepted...you can see if its still there

sounds most likely that it got rejected tho

but thats the bitchin thing about that, you can spend ages writin out a good tab, submit it, and if it gets rejected, that's it, unless you save it you never see it again..
That Sucks!!!!!
ALL HAIL ME, OR ALL SHALL PERISH!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *COUGH, COUGH, SPLUTTER, COUGH, GAG, WEEEEEEZE!!!!!!* ... *AHEM*, EXCUSE ME...