Well heres the deal, I got myself a ZW emg 81/85 active pickup set and got them put on my esp ltd m-200fm guitar, so i have the stock pickups laying around, but when they were installing my new pickups the knobs (pots i think there called i could be totally wrong) didn't fit, so they ordered new ones, and the 3-way switch wasnt right for the actives pickups, so they got a new one, So i have 2 ESP LH-300 humbuckers, a 3-way switch, about 6 different tone/volume controls, not really sure what goes to what but im almost positive there is everything you need here. To tell the truth though these pickups sound great, they really do. i was expecting to hear a huge difference when i got my active ones, but there wasnt one, i noticed it had a tad bit more gain, but really not much else, and these pickups are very clear and i was happy with them, but i got the active ones as a present and i couldnt return them. These is excellent pickups for guitar projects, like building them and such, or even to put on a main guitar, they sound very good.

im not gonna set a price, just make me an offer i cant refuse
digitech death metal for sale, $35, marshal mg100hdfx=$250 obo
Quote by stangconv
OK... I am confused...

Are you selling the stock pick ups out of your ESP or are you selling the active EMGS?

Pics?

Maybe the ESP came stock with EMG HZs?

Just a shot in the dark tho... heh.
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
read- its the stock pups from his esp.....plus the knobs, pots and switch from the ZW set.
Right weedhead???
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Yeah i dont have any money but they are good pups
free bump
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
Yeah i dont have any money but they are good pups
free bump

He's selling the stock ESP pickups, not the EMGs. He's just selling the extra EMG controls with them.
Quote by ketiov
He's selling the stock ESP pickups, not the EMGs. He's just selling the extra EMG controls with them.

I UNDERSTAND THIS
lol
they're good pickups the ESP's.
I have them in my Epiphone Special and it's awesome
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
ya im selling the ESP pickups, not the active emgs, but they are nice pickups, and i need the money for a megadeth concert
because they are ESP EMGS
.....................................^

notice the emgs