Page 1 of 2
but i have this bug bit on my chest. its f ucking huge.

should i squeeze it or something? its stings and hurts like hell when i touch it. ive already put anti infection cream on it so what should i do now?

sorry for asking this in the pit but i cant go to a docter today i will go on monday though.
Cut it off with a hunting knife, after you numb it with some ice.

Fixed.
Last edited by Chobes at Feb 1, 2008,
pics? .... actually nvm... just go see a doctor.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.

You might be pregnant.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Last edited by Joe-Fish at Feb 1, 2008,
cut it open with a dirty swiss army knife and squeeze what ever is inside out
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Wait it out. Don't just pop it because it looks like a bite/pimple. Go to the doctor Monday, and try to touch it as little as possible.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by crustyreed
whats a docter?

Oh shit. We are NOT starting that again. wuts a docter.
It's a bug bite, dude. Don't scratch it if it itches, though. If it's that bad, scratching can make it worse. If it develops a head (like zits do), then you could TRY to pop it, but don't force it if it won't pop.

EDIT:
Quote by JC13
I wouldn't squeeze it or anything, because usually that spreads the infection, if there is one. I'd just keep putting after-bite or whatever it's called on it, and see a doctor ASAP.

Listen to him. He's right
Quote by Chobes
Cut it off with a hunting knife, after you rub icy-hot on it.

Spam, dude. I*y-H*t is tabooed here. You'll get in trouble.
Quote by the_poison125
but i have this bug bit on my chest. its f ucking huge.

should i squeeze it or something? its stings and hurts like hell when i touch it. ive already put anti infection cream on it so what should i do now?

sorry for asking this in the pit but i cant go to a docter today i will go on monday though.

Go to a doctor for a bug bite?? It'll probably go away on it's own, don't waste your money....unless you live in one of them countries that has free healthcare. If that's the case....I'm jealous.
It's Herpagonnasyphlaids, DUH.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Quote by synpet713192
It's a bug bite, dude. Don't scratch it if it itches, though. If it's that bad, scratching can make it worse. If it develops a head (like zits do), then you could TRY to pop it, but don't force it if it won't pop.

EDIT:
Listen to him. He's right

Spam, dude. I*y-H*t is tabooed here. You'll get in trouble.

its not itchy it hurts.
Quote by Masamune
Go to a doctor for a bug bite?? It'll probably go away on it's own, don't waste your money....unless you live in one of them countries that has free healthcare. If that's the case....I'm jealous.

mauhaha Canada ftw!!

You should totally pop it if you can, then pics.
Quote by Sibbhat
Does it look like a bulls-eye?

does someone watch House?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98
does someone watch House?

No, but I'm a medical nerd.

Anyway, if it just hurts a little its probably just the venom or a small allergic reaction and you should be okish but you should still go to the doctor monday.

If it spreads and/or you start getting other things, like feeling lightheaded/short of breath/get hives, you should probably go to the ER.
ok dont be a whimp. cut a layer off and squeeze the blood and puss out of it. feel free to take some liquid encouragement prior to this. ur welcome.
leave it alone until you go to the doctor.

unless you know exactly what bit you and how to treat it, leave it be. squeezing can usually spread the "venom" from whatever bit you as was said anyway.

on the actual bite is there a pointy thing sticking out of is it just red? bumpy? explain it
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
And now, double jeopardy!
"I seriously **** up the english language."
"WHO IS THE TS?!!"
"Congratulations!"
"...suck it, Trebek."
Quote by Cameronrobson
It might be one of those crab things from Half-life. Hit it with a crow bar.

kudos, that made me giggle
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
Quote by Waterboy799
leave it alone until you go to the doctor.

unless you know exactly what bit you and how to treat it, leave it be. squeezing can usually spread the "venom" from whatever bit you as was said anyway.

on the actual bite is there a pointy thing sticking out of is it just red? bumpy? explain it

ok just now i checked and little white thing is coming out of it...
you have aids.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Quote by Cameronrobson
It might be one of those crab things from Half-life. Hit it with a crow bar.

I haven't redownloaded half-life since I formatted my PC. *opens steam and downloads*

Dude, see a doctor.
Quote by the_poison125
my camera went through the washing machine

Great work, my friend.
I'm a person.
Quote by Sibbhat
is it like a white puss or like a something solid?

stop beating me to the Doctor lines

erm...what he said

if it's liquidy it's puss and you have an infection, where i suggest you put some more of that anti-infection cream you have and cover it with a bandage, then put some more cream on tomorrow and another bandage until Monday

if it's solid...honestly i don't know for sure what that could be, but most likely it's the stinger of whatever stung you which again means it's probably infected.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Feb 2, 2008,
Quote by Waterboy799
stop beating me to the Doctor lines

erm...what he said

if it's liquidy it's puss and you have an infection, where i suggest you put some more of that anti-infection cream you have and cover it with a bandage, then put some more cream on tomorrow and another bandage until Monday

if it's solid...honestly i don't know for sure what that could be, but most likely it's the stinger of whatever stung you which again means it's probably infected.

kay im gonna put more of that cream on. its not liquid but its not very strong. i got most of it out but the little tiny bit near the skin wont come out. im gonna have another look...
Quote by Baboom
It's Herpagonnasyphlaids, DUH.

Wtf, man! I searchbarred that ****! Didn't get much tho!
Quote by Jerry.thewise
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen on the pit this month

Quote by HunterRiggs10
Nothing on the interwebz wins that hard.

Quote by supralightning
+10 for TS

Quote by B. Heath
that post was Full OF WIN!!1!1

I'm not actually funny...
Page 1 of 2