I learned from my GFs dad. He is really good. and its a really fun game. if there are any programs that will teach you how to play I don't know but I;m sure u can find some online text guide.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork
I learned from my GFs dad. He is really good. and its a really fun game. if there are any programs that will teach you how to play I don't know but I;m sure u can find some online text guide.

i not only want to learn, but i also want to play without spending mass amounts of money
lol you don't need to spend massive amounts of money. You could make a board yourself and just buy some pieces for it. you just need 2 colored sets of peices and a board. it is very easy to learn how to play/
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
i remember that comic in shonen jump... what was it hikaru no go or something?

good times... gooood times
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Search up KGS server on google. it's an online lace where you can play other people. I play go but Im not Good, only 22k, my friend however is 4d. he owns.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Quote by C.C. Deville
i remember that comic in shonen jump... what was it hikaru no go or something?

good times... gooood times

Oh yeah!

I loved that comic. That and dbz is all i read lol

and one piece too
yeah man shonen jump was teh ****, i remember that one in lik the first year shonen came out... uhh i forget what it was another manga by akira toriyama taking place in the desert with that demon kid thingy...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by guitarhero_764
Oh yeah!

I loved that comic. That and dbz is all i read lol

and one piece too

yup i read it all the time too
i believe at barnes and noble they sell decent sets w/ fold up tables for like $30
i would play it a lot, then one day at school we had cultural games day and the teacher brought it and taught it to everyone else
needless to say i pwnd them lol
but seriously fun game
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!