Page 1 of 2
hey guys, i bought this guitar from guitar center a few months ago. it plays great. there is a minor chip on the end point, barely noticable though. It's got a nice fast neck. when i first got this guitar i nailed the "master of puppets" solo in about 5 minutes. If you have any more questions ask them or PM me and ill get back to you right away. Im asking $450.00 plus shipping.

Black finish
Bolt-on maple neck
Seymour Duncan JB (bridge) and Jazz (neck) pickups
Compound-radius rosewood fretboard
Sharkfin inlays
25-1/2" scale
22 jumbo frets
1-11/16" nut width
Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking tremolo
Volume, volume, tone, three-way
Black hardware

This is a Blackberry 8703 pda phone. it is missing the plate that goes over the battery (the battery fits snug in), and has some scratches on the bottom on the phone and the top. There are very minor scratches on the screen, hardly noticable. You cant even tell at all when the backlights on. Great phone for a great price.
$40.00 OR BEST OFFER!

Matrix and Matrix Reloaded movies!
$10.00 for the pair shipped.

Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Last edited by ozzy102691 at Mar 17, 2008,
Trade for a Schecter Damein FR w/ gold trem?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
nah man im sorry im not into trades : /
thanks for the look though.
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
anyone interested?
new items up for sale, more coming
I am very interested in the RR3, but unfortunately, I won't have money until I trade/sell my Dean, or get a better job. If I do sell my Razorback, I'll let you know.
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
^ PM sent
bump
bump
you wouldn't be interested in a trade situation for my razorback where you add cash or other items on top? I'm really interested in this baby.
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
into the blackberry
still have it?
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Quote by hushie_619
you wouldn't be interested in a trade situation for my razorback where you add cash or other items on top? I'm really interested in this baby.

pm sent
Quote by new2castle
into the blackberry
still have it?

yes i still have the blackberry, its yours if you want it.
bump
bump again
bumper
bump
any offers?? bump
if you just bought it a few months ago why are you selling it? but anyways i'm kinda interested.
yea i know exactly how you feel when i go to buy something lika a guitar and people have had it for like a month or whatever. but its just simply the fact that i dont play that the style of music that it is set for. its an absolutely perfect guitar for styles of iron maiden, metallica, pantera, and the like. i just cant really play funk or blues on it, which are my styles. thanks for the interest! contact me if youre interestedm, thanks.

-chris
haha no its cool, im glad for a free bump. umm im not exactly sure what model it is, if you want me to take pictures i will. just tell me what parts of the guitar you want. ooh and the serial number is 9848741. thanks, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

-chris
pm recieved
bump.
have ne pics i might be intrested in the schecter. i haev a jackson DK2m im wanting to trade. ne Takers?!
bump
Interested in trading the V for a Digitech Death Metal or Boss Gt-8+ some cash.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
pm'd
bump
hey metal lover, thanks for the offer, but i think im gonna have to pass on that deal only because i am only selling this guitar so i can buy a new guitar amp. thanks for the offer and interest though. if youre still interested in my guitar, make me a deal and ill see what i can do. thanks.

-chris
bump
bump again. great guitar, make an offer.
Page 1 of 2